Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

First day of school! When did/do your kiddos go back?

Posted by   + Show Post

School starts here on Thursday. My little guy will be in second grade this year!

What about everyone elses kids? When does school start for them & what grade will they be in this year?

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Maternity tickers

by on Aug. 13, 2013 at 11:13 PM
Replies (21-29):
Irishmommy860
by on Aug. 15, 2013 at 9:05 AM

We go back the 27th

Bookwormy
by Member on Aug. 15, 2013 at 9:09 AM
daughter starts first grade on August 27.
baileymarie723
by Member on Aug. 15, 2013 at 6:59 PM
My daughter goes back on September 4th. She will be in 5th grade.
splatz
by Sarah on Aug. 16, 2013 at 10:24 AM
1 mom liked this

Aww! Its always hard seeing them grow up! 

Quoting mxcanapochamama:

Today was my girls first day. DD1 went to 2nd and DD2 went to kinder

:( I dont know if it was the pregnancy but I cried when I saw how big my baby girl looked sitting in her chair coloring her name tag. And how she just waved by to me as I went out the door (dam Im crying right now just remembering LOL)

I didnt think this would happen again since she had already gone to preschool :/

splatz
by Sarah on Aug. 16, 2013 at 10:25 AM

I'm sure it will be nice to have a quiet house! haha

Quoting insanemomof4:

School starts 2 weeks from today on the 28th. My kids will be in 5th,7th,8th,10th grades.. Wooohooo momma can't wait!!!

splatz
by Sarah on Aug. 16, 2013 at 10:26 AM

I remember going back after labor day as a kid. Its crazy how early some of the schools start here!

Quoting timefor2:

My kids go back the day after labor day, I believe it's September 3rd...

timefor2
by on Aug. 16, 2013 at 10:34 AM
Quoting splatz:

I remember going back after labor day as a kid. Its crazy how early some of the schools start here!

Quoting timefor2:

My kids go back the day after labor day, I believe it's September 3rd...

It is crazy how some schools go back so early....I think a couple of years ago our kids went back before labor day and it was so weird.

kstchr
by Member on Aug. 17, 2013 at 7:06 PM

My girls' first day was Friday, and they got out at noon. They're now in 6th and 2nd grades, and they're in different schools now.  It will be a challenge getting out of the house early enough so we can get our 6th grader to the middle school on time, since her school starts at 7:45! There have been mornings when it was all we could do to get to school before 8, so it will be an adjustment for all of us!

littlecolton07
by Member on Aug. 17, 2013 at 7:15 PM
They start on the 26th. My son is going into Kindergarten and my daughter is going into Pre-K.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)