Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

I Would like...

Posted by on Aug. 14, 2013 at 12:53 AM
  • 7 Replies
I would love IF all you moms would check out my newly created mom channel on YOUTUBE. It would really mean alot to me, I plan on getting a video up every day. This is someting I'm working hard on and I got completly bashed on a message board I was on in the past, when All i was looking for was other mothers support....If this channel is something you would like to see more of please subscribe....and if theres a certain type of video you would like to see...just let me know! I appreciate all of you ladies, and i am asking nicely that if you dont have any positive feedback about it to just not comment. thanks so much to all of you! Amy just copy and paste this link into your broswer https://www.youtube.com/user/DomesticMommaGoddess/videos
by on Aug. 14, 2013 at 12:53 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
mxcanapochamama
by on Aug. 14, 2013 at 1:30 AM
1 mom liked this

Cheking it out right now :) 

MamìMexicana?

mxcanapochamama
by on Aug. 14, 2013 at 1:46 AM
1 mom liked this

Cute ♥ I would never have the nerve to do anything like that, camara shy I guess LOL

MamìMexicana?

Xlandria
by on Aug. 14, 2013 at 3:36 AM
2 moms liked this

Even though my 2 kids are grown, (I'm a mom, grandma & a great grandma - twice), I will be sure to check it out. It's a shame that some people have to be so hateful & negative even though most of it is from plain jealousy & the fact that they haven't the nerve to attempt anything, because if they did, some people might criticize them and that would hurt their 'wittle feewings.' OK, sorry for the unload but it's true. Anyway, I'm sure you've done a good job and if it doesn't pan out, at least you tried. Kudos for that. 

harper102711
by New Member on Aug. 14, 2013 at 9:33 AM
1 mom liked this

Thanks guys, i really appreciate it....and maybe if you know someone else who loves youtube and likes watching Mom stuff i guess..lol pass it along! I fell in love with watching other moms and families on Youtube a couple years ago, and i felt like it would be a fun thing to do...

thanks again

amy

Noni2319
by Chrissy on Aug. 14, 2013 at 1:05 PM
1 mom liked this
I will try to remember to check it out when I'm on the computer later .
Janet
by Ruby Member on Aug. 15, 2013 at 10:38 PM

Quoting Noni2319:

SlapItHigh
by on Aug. 15, 2013 at 11:16 PM
This

Quoting Noni2319:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN