Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

How often do you grocery shop?

Posted by   + Show Post

I love grocery shopping. I make my lists based upon what I am making plus will add in a few 'just in case' extras.

I shop for 2 weeks, but lately (the last couple of months) I am finding that I am having to make more and more quick trips in between scheduled shopping days. Because of this, I am spending quite a bit more money than usual.

How often do you grocery shop? Do your supplies last until the next scheduled trip? How do you keep on track?

by on Aug. 14, 2013 at 2:54 PM
Replies (31-32):
LaReina_5
by on Aug. 20, 2013 at 8:23 AM
I shop for my main items to make meals with like rice, kosher chicken, frozen veggies, stuff for the kids lunch and snack at a store like BJs or Costco. But go thru the weekly circulars for deals from the regular stores like Publix, Winn Dixie, Walgreens, CVS any o these stores weekly so I can catch the weekly BOGO. The best thing I've found to be most effective is make a list and go thru all ads from near by stores and weighing out the price, quantity, etc. It will take a little effort but you will save big in the end. Works for me, hope it will for you too.
Noni2319
by Chrissy on Aug. 20, 2013 at 8:29 AM
Once a week
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)