Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

some one help! please

Posted by on Aug. 17, 2013 at 5:48 PM
  • 29 Replies

im terrified to go any longer in this pregnancy :/ ill be 29 week  im having weekly check ups now cause my bp is extremely unstable it never goes over 142 and the bottom never goes over 87 BUT they found a bit of protein in my urine today and some microscopic blood :/ my bp will sometimes go as low as 109 and the bottom number 66 never together though, I keep headaches, my stomach kills me, so does my back but it could be from the injury, I stay light headed half the time anyway, im not horribly swollen just normal slight swelling, my 24 hour urine came back fine the protein was 175 she said that was good, and my blood work was excellent, im starting to panic, with my first, I never had protein in my urine or micro blood just blood pressure that stayed 140 something over 90 never really had the headaches, stomach pain or light headedness or even the vision problems im having, just the high blood pressure I carried her to 39 weeks and they induced me, what the hell is going on? should I even try to have any more kids or is it too big of a risk? im starting to panic a little :/

by on Aug. 17, 2013 at 5:48 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
SlapItHigh
by on Aug. 17, 2013 at 6:47 PM
What does your sr say?
SlapItHigh
by on Aug. 17, 2013 at 6:47 PM
*dr
mileysmom331
by on Aug. 17, 2013 at 7:28 PM
not much of anything, she sent my urine to be cultured she thinks its a UTI but I just think something else is up and I cant get a soul to listen to me, hints why I come on here lol my mom just shrugs it off, my DH thinks its DS position but I just don't know.
Quoting SlapItHigh:

What does your sr say?

CafeMom Tickers

CafeMom Tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Janet
by Ruby Member on Aug. 17, 2013 at 7:29 PM

Have you talked to your doctor about how you are feeling?

mileysmom331
by on Aug. 17, 2013 at 7:34 PM

yup she said pre-e wont give u blood in ur urine which i read about it, it can, my bp is extremely unstable she says nothing, she says its probably a bad UTI but i dont think so ive been feeling awful pressure down there and back pain like no tomorrow, i keep headaches and vision issues, but nope no one listens, i constantly think i have to poop, i take stool softeners religiously but nothing. i mean i poop but less than i feel i have too ya know.

Quoting Janet:

Have you talked to your doctor about how you are feeling?

CafeMom Tickers

CafeMom Tickers

Janet
by Ruby Member on Aug. 17, 2013 at 7:54 PM

Are you taking meds for the infection?

mileysmom331
by on Aug. 17, 2013 at 8:09 PM

she didnt give me anything cause she doesnt know if it really is an infection or not yet, thats why she sent my urine off to be cultured, this pain is about enough to kill someone, worse than labor with DD

Quoting Janet:

Are you taking meds for the infection?

CafeMom Tickers

CafeMom Tickers

Mamicita001992
by on Aug. 17, 2013 at 8:51 PM
I had that same problem when I had my child they kept me in the hospital about two months till I had my son. my gyn called it toximia. And having another child wait a long while after I am.
mileysmom331
by on Aug. 17, 2013 at 8:54 PM

my mom had that with me, they took me at 30 weeks, with DD i had hypertension but not pre-e and this time idk what the hell is going on  :/ i just know im in pain and just feel like crap.

Quoting Mamicita001992:

I had that same problem when I had my child they kept me in the hospital about two months till I had my son. my gyn called it toximia. And having another child wait a long while after I am.

CafeMom Tickers

CafeMom Tickers

Mamicita001992
by on Aug. 17, 2013 at 8:56 PM
I'm sorry to hear I hope you feel better
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)