Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

how many moms let their kids watch scary movies?

Posted by on Aug. 18, 2013 at 11:39 PM
  • 59 Replies
I myself grew up watching scary movies, so of course thats how it was with my son too. hes not to into them but my niece who ive been babysitting since she was 3 months old (shes now 8) loves scary movies. She has seen all of the freddy movies,jason,Michael myers, all her favs. so i was just curious as to how many other moms on here let there lil ones watch them??
by on Aug. 18, 2013 at 11:39 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
johnny4ever
by Mrs. Depp on Aug. 19, 2013 at 8:05 AM

My 10 year watches Goosebumps

Mommy2Boys0900
by Unique Yanique on Aug. 19, 2013 at 8:14 AM
I'm 39 & I'm STILL afraid to watch scary movies. My 12 year old likes to watch them. He mostly watches them with my 18 year old niece, and she's been watching them since she was about 6 years old.
turtlelips
by on Aug. 19, 2013 at 8:45 AM

Yeah my 7 year old likes to watch scary movies on the scify channels. He watched the movie Sharknado and a movies where insects attack people. He also watches Goosebumps

2Sparrows4ever
by on Aug. 19, 2013 at 8:47 AM
Us, we always let them.
reche1978
by Member on Aug. 19, 2013 at 8:52 AM

not yet mine are 8 and 4

momofsunshine77
by Member on Aug. 19, 2013 at 9:09 AM

mine are 2 and 4 and they are not allowed to watch scary movies at all. 

Noni2319
by Chrissy on Aug. 19, 2013 at 9:51 AM
My boys don't watch them yet.
TotalGemini
by on Aug. 19, 2013 at 10:19 AM
Scify movies r great.my niece likes the bug movies too. And all the shark ones. i havent seen sharknado yet i keep missing it when its on.lol. is it any good?

Quoting turtlelips:

Yeah my 7 year old likes to watch scary movies on the scify channels. He watched the movie Sharknado and a movies where insects attack people. He also watches Goosebumps

TotalGemini
by on Aug. 19, 2013 at 10:22 AM
Oh i luv goosebumps movies still this day =) brings me back to when i was small. a blast from the past.lol.. does ur 10 yr old have

Quoting johnny4ever:

My 10 year watches Goosebumps

tapies2324
by Member on Aug. 19, 2013 at 10:30 AM
Never have let my skids or son watch them. I was terrified of freddie as a child. Poltergeist still haunts me...I always get creeps from a tv going to snow. Lol. They can watch all that when they are grown. Damned if I want them in my bed d/t nightmares. Bump that.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN