Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

Why are people so hateful!!??

Posted by   + Show Post

Have you seen this letter?
It is going around the internet.
At first, I admit, I thought it was fake because I cannot imagine ANY mother writing something like this. Then, a friend sent me the link to a news story about it where they interviewed the family who received it. Unfortunately, it is true, which makes me sick to my stomach.

WARNING: Harsh hateful language is in the letter.

Is it ever okay to send a hateful letter or message  to anyone? 

by on Aug. 19, 2013 at 11:48 AM
Replies (61-69):
Pat21502
by on Aug. 22, 2013 at 12:09 PM

When I read that I thought to myself..that person has some sort of mental illness. 

baileymarie723
by Member on Aug. 22, 2013 at 4:57 PM
That is horrible! I would move just for the simple fact I wouldn't want to live near a heartless person like that who could put so much hate into a letter regarding a child.
MamOfAnAngel
by on Aug. 22, 2013 at 9:20 PM
1 mom liked this
I agree she deserves a slap for what she's done. If her children could be left out of the whole thing it would be a good thing because no child deserves to see their parent in such a horrible situation and they shouldn't have to suffer along with their mom. It's not their fault it's their moms..

Quoting want10more:

Pammi86
by Pamela on Aug. 22, 2013 at 9:55 PM

I work with autisic kids, this makes me sick!

want10more
by Member on Aug. 23, 2013 at 3:19 AM

oh me too!

Quoting Pammi86:

momtodab
by on Aug. 23, 2013 at 7:54 AM
Wow..... idk even know what to say. ....

Our world needs a reality check!
MikeysMom22
by Member on Aug. 23, 2013 at 11:15 PM

I have a son with Autism. Being a parent you always hope  that no one is actually thinking that... never mind actually writing a letter to tell me so. If the mom knows the person that sent it, I would call the police that ...is major harassment and just about threating. Maybe a get a restraining order against her.  Who knows what she is capable of doing to the boy or anyone else in his family? Yikes!!!

Quoting Pammi86:

biomom1437
by on Sep. 5, 2013 at 2:57 PM

i can't read this whole letter bc of the small print but what i could read of it  i think that is rude.  so the kid is mentally challenged big deal every kid should have the rite to play outside no matter how they function.  

luvmybug
by Amanda on Sep. 5, 2013 at 3:27 PM
Yeah, I've seen this. It makes my stomach churn.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)