Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

i need help with alot of things! (weight and money saving advice)

Posted by on Aug. 23, 2013 at 1:36 PM
  • 1 Replies

okay right now, my DH is struggling to find a job, im only drawing comp for the time being which is 480 every two weeks, i get 122 in child support every two weeks as well, the check comes on a monday and the CS comes on tuesday or wednesday of the same week, yea i live with my parents BUT we do buy our own food, pay on some of the bills and help as much as we can, we pay gas (60 a week to every two weeks depends) i need some advice on how to coupon! please im really feeling pressure right now :( my DS is due between 5 and 10 weeks im planning to breast feed, we do get wic but with four people in the house plus a 17 month old and soon to be a newborn it doesnt last as long :/

i need to lose weight big time, i havent gained much weight with DS but i was heavy to begin with i dont wanna put my weight cause i dont wanna be bashed, my doc cleared me so i can do excersize i just need help to meal plan, exactly what is it? i know i sound stupid right now but i am a young mom (20 almost 21 years of age) i could really use some advice, my dad works he is a coal truck driver but he is in danger of being laid off, my mom is disabled, im disabled as of right now.

i could really use some wonderful advice right now please :

CafeMom Tickers

CafeMom Tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
by on Aug. 23, 2013 at 1:36 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
goddess99
by Michelle on Aug. 23, 2013 at 3:25 PM

I only thing I might be able to help with is meal planning. I've been doing it for a couple years now and it's a great way to save money. I do plan only dinners, so if Monday I make baked chicken with mashed potatoes, veggie and rolls, I usually cook extra chicken so Tuesday we'll have chicken wraps or pasta topped with chicken and sauce. I try to get 2 meals or at least leftovers out of every bigger meal and I do maybe 2 big dinners a week, the others are easier and cheaper like burgers/brats/hotdogs and fries, a huge chef salad with leftover meats and veggies, I do breakfast for dinner a few times a month and that's usually pretty cheap. Once you get into it, it does get easier and you will figure out your own little tricks. Buy meats when they are on sale or if it's cheaper to buy bulk do that, freeze what you won't use in the next couple days.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN