Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

Taking shower with 7 month old baby.

Posted by   + Show Post

Me and my husband love to do bubble bath.So recently we hv been bringing our 7 month old baby so she can enjoy her bath with us and she really do enjoy.She splases water....

Now the thing is when we r doing bubble bath we all r naked.So i want to know if its bad idea to tk shower naked with baby.

Last time after he took shower he came inside the bedroom naked to get his  undergarment.So our baby was staring at him.So i quickly distracted her.

So when is the time that parents shouldnt be naked in front of baby.Either taking shower or changing clothes.Plz  advice!

by on Aug. 24, 2013 at 1:39 AM
Replies (11-18):
KRIZZ25
not everyone's child should be treated special ..
Yesterday at 10:56 PM
by Member on Aug. 24, 2013 at 11:53 AM
have dad wear swim trunks .baby's have no idea what thar seeing .
Amala650
by Member on Aug. 24, 2013 at 2:30 PM

Thank u so much for the comment.And m sorry for some people who think its weired question.But i just want to make sure that baby at that age is fine.Again thank u all! i really appreciate .Now i feel better!

jessi2girls
by Member on Aug. 24, 2013 at 2:33 PM

more than fine at that age.. not until they are older does it become weird. 

MistressMinerva
by Jennifer on Aug. 24, 2013 at 3:14 PM

Not a big deal.

MommaH4
by Member on Aug. 24, 2013 at 3:54 PM

my sons peditrition said its totally fine until they start asking questions. she said the age of 3 sometimes before is usually when. i was a single mom so i did ask. and the DAY my son never showered with me again was when he had just turned 2 and said to me "mama where pee pee?" meaning where did mine go. (he noticed ours were different) thats the day i stopped changing infront of him and everything else.

JenniferMiller0
by Member on Aug. 24, 2013 at 4:08 PM

My son is 14 months old and I still bathe with him. I just find it easier and more convient to take our showers together. Not to mention it saves water.

OliviasMommy611
by on Aug. 24, 2013 at 4:09 PM
Lol yup

Quoting jessi2girls:

more than fine at that age.. not until they are older does it become weird. 

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MAMI2DREWyTATI
by on Aug. 26, 2013 at 3:16 AM

if its a girl, mom and baby only, a boy mom or dad is ok until 18 months and then boy and dad only..

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)