Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

Any toy your child was afraid of?

Posted by   + Show Post

I thought of this because I was watching DS walking around with a toy. My mom gave him this frog when he was a couple months old. It makes that paper sound and if you squeeze it he ribbits. He cried anytime it came into view. He was afraid of it for idk how long. He likes it now. Lol

Sorry I'm not sure why its sideways. Lol

by on Aug. 25, 2013 at 1:54 PM
Replies (11-20):
luvmybug
by Amanda on Aug. 25, 2013 at 7:25 PM
Lol. My dd was afraid of Tickle Me Elmo. She got it as an X-mas present when she was 2 and she screamed bloody murder when it made noise. Lol.
lacyd75
by on Aug. 25, 2013 at 7:26 PM

No toys but my son absolutely hated the swing much to my dismay lol

angelachristine
by Bronze Member on Aug. 25, 2013 at 7:32 PM
1 mom liked this

Not my kids but my younger brother was afraid of my older brother's my buddy doll

it was because I was watching chucky and he woke up and saw it and was convinced the my buddy doll was going to come to life and try and kill him. I guess I can't really blame him they do look scary similar which was probably the point. lol

johnny4ever
Beautiful day!
Yesterday at 8:35 AM
by Mrs. Depp on Aug. 25, 2013 at 7:52 PM

Jack in the Box

suetoo
by Member on Aug. 26, 2013 at 10:04 AM

Jack in the Box. Shrieked and wouldn't go near it.

nymom13
by on Aug. 26, 2013 at 10:40 AM
I can't remember anything that scared my daughter. At 8, she has a very annoying robot that she hates.
nymom13
by on Aug. 26, 2013 at 10:42 AM
Quoting angelachristine:

Not my kids but my younger brother was afraid of my older brother's my buddy doll

it was because I was watching chucky and he woke up and saw it and was convinced the my buddy doll was going to come to life and try and kill him. I guess I can't really blame him they do look scary similar which was probably the point. lol

He does kind of look like Chucky.
orchardmoma
by on Aug. 26, 2013 at 10:45 AM

Omg! My grandson was terrified of the toy! Haha! We figured out it was the face. Baby's go through a stranger danger faze and they get particular about faces. 

Quoting villagemamma:

For some reason this stupid little toy used to send my daughter into a full blown frenzy.

Janet
by Ruby Member on Aug. 26, 2013 at 10:50 AM

There was this parrot that mocked what you said. When my DD was little she was so afraid of that thing. DH thought it was funny but I didn't. they weren't torturing my baby with that bird!  lol  I'll never forget that.

Makhismom
by Member on Aug. 26, 2013 at 10:54 AM
My kids never were afraid of the toys that I know of of but my little sis had this clown toy that walked around and blew bubbles. We were both terrified of it. The thing would go around inthe middle of the night AFTER we took the batteries out. I ended up setting it on fire lol
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)