Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

Let's Chat: What's On Your Mind?

Posted by on Aug. 27, 2013 at 9:11 AM
  • 61 Replies

Welcome to Tuesday's Coffee Break Chat!

What's on your mind?

What are you doing today?

Let's Chat!

good morning

by on Aug. 27, 2013 at 9:11 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Cafe MichelleP
by Head Admin on Aug. 27, 2013 at 9:12 AM

Good morning ladies!

What do you have going on today?

DanaG70
by Silver Member on Aug. 27, 2013 at 10:33 AM

Good Morning!!

Today is a normal day for me, this is the last week before Keeley goes to school and she's so ready, she's asked me 4 times if we were going school shopping on Friday. I keep telling her no that she'll have to go naked to school. =)

I think I will be working most of the day in the craft room, it needs cleaned and I have a project that I need to get finished!

Cafe MichelleP
by Head Admin on Aug. 27, 2013 at 10:47 AM

I went back to school shopping with my son last week. He was so afraid  he would have 'new stuff'..lol

Quoting DanaG70:

Good Morning!!

Today is a normal day for me, this is the last week before Keeley goes to school and she's so ready, she's asked me 4 times if we were going school shopping on Friday. I keep telling her no that she'll have to go naked to school. =)

I think I will be working most of the day in the craft room, it needs cleaned and I have a project that I need to get finished!

Cafe MichelleP
by Head Admin on Aug. 27, 2013 at 10:48 AM

Today is my youngest sons first day of school. He started 3rd grade at a new school.

DanaG70
by Silver Member on Aug. 27, 2013 at 10:55 AM

I thought new stuff was suppose to be the thing. lol

Quoting Cafe MichelleP:

I went back to school shopping with my son last week. He was so afraid  he would have 'new stuff'..lol

Quoting DanaG70:

Good Morning!!

DanaG70
by Silver Member on Aug. 27, 2013 at 10:56 AM

How exciting! Is he ready to meet new friends?

Quoting Cafe MichelleP:

Today is my youngest sons first day of school. He started 3rd grade at a new school.

Janet
by Ruby Member on Aug. 27, 2013 at 11:11 AM
Good morning. I'm washing clothes today. All my towels were dirty!
Janet
by Ruby Member on Aug. 27, 2013 at 11:14 AM
Ours started on the 21. I wish they would wait until after the fair like when I was in school.

Quoting DanaG70:

Good Morning!!

Janet
by Ruby Member on Aug. 27, 2013 at 11:15 AM
He doesn't like new stuff?

Quoting Cafe MichelleP:

Quoting DanaG70:

Good Morning!!

Janet
by Ruby Member on Aug. 27, 2013 at 11:16 AM
How exciting! May I ask why it is a new school?

Quoting Cafe MichelleP:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN