Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

Omg really?

Posted by on Aug. 28, 2013 at 12:44 PM
  • 15 Replies
I'm 7 months pregnant I know I'm hormonal but Jesus something is wrong with my parents! My DD and I were in the living room I was on the laptop setting up my Avon account and dd was on my iPhone playing with her learning app well mom hollered at me so I went in the kitchen put the laptop on the couch where we always keep it well after mom was telling me to finish fixing breakfast and clean the living room I look into the living room and see the dd had the laptop not unusual but I went in there to take it from her well she had put my phone on the keyboard and shut the screen it broke the screen ( she didn't mean too) well I get yelled at by my mom so obviously I yell back well here comes dad basically calling me fat. Stupid. And telling me if I yell again he was gonna beat the hell out of me. That's a bit much I think. So now I'm looking into HUD housing ( not something I ever wanted to do) and tryin to get my MIL to let DH take care of his dad for ten an hour plus my little comp checks and child support we will have to live without TV ( dish) the only things we will have our power water Internet (for phone and Netflix) since DH and my phone have magic jack for free that works off wifi and those are the only things we will need well besides food but the should have been common sense lol I don't want to do this but I can't keep living like this my dad gets in his moods and is awful I don't want my kids around that :( sorry it's long and not in paragraphs I'm on my phone :/ I've cried all morning
by on Aug. 28, 2013 at 12:44 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
SlapItHigh
by on Aug. 28, 2013 at 12:49 PM

So sorry, hope you can find a better living arrangement.

mileysmom331
by on Aug. 28, 2013 at 12:52 PM
I can't move in with my in laws cause they are in an apartment and its only setup for one family well up to two people and if the land lord found out we were there for more than two days everyone gets kicked out and apparently HUD is a long waiting list

Quoting SlapItHigh:

So sorry, hope you can find a better living arrangement.

goddess99
by Michelle on Aug. 28, 2013 at 12:58 PM

I'm sorry you're going through this =(

MistressMinerva
by Jennifer on Aug. 28, 2013 at 1:46 PM

Sorry to hear your going thru this. Hope things work out for you soon.

OliviasMommy611
by on Aug. 28, 2013 at 3:06 PM
Oh wow. Sorry
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Jenn8604
by Bronze Member on Aug. 28, 2013 at 3:08 PM
WOW!!! Sorry!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Janet
by Ruby Member on Aug. 28, 2013 at 7:52 PM
Hope things get better.
MikeysMom22
by Member on Aug. 28, 2013 at 10:11 PM

Hope things get better sounds stressful for everyone!!!

Pammi86
by Pamela on Aug. 29, 2013 at 9:10 PM

Sorry your dealing with this!

preacherskid
by Member on Aug. 29, 2013 at 9:15 PM

You might see if they can speed up your case seeing as the environment you are in now is not healthy or imo safe.  Threats to my physical health or my child's physical health don't fly- at that point it is a hostile environment and you getting out becomes most important.  Let your case worker (I am assuming you are going through DFS for HUD, or something similar) know about him threatening you, and keep track. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN