Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

Hi! Lets talk!!

Posted by on Aug. 28, 2013 at 2:03 PM
  • 14 Replies

Hey everyone!

How is all you lovely mommys doing this rainy day? 

Anything new going on in your lives?

by on Aug. 28, 2013 at 2:03 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
OliviasMommy611
by on Aug. 28, 2013 at 3:03 PM
It's not raining here in GA. Where are you?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
natural_s
by Bronze Member on Aug. 28, 2013 at 3:44 PM

Hello.

I'm in Ga and finally a day of no rain, considering its been raining the majority of the summer. Actually kind of hot today but I am doing great, and you?

Had a baby almost a couple of months ago so that is the only new thing that is going on in my life.

Mish321
by on Aug. 28, 2013 at 3:45 PM

We have rain as well. Where are you?

goddess99
by Michelle on Aug. 28, 2013 at 3:55 PM

Hi, It's just hot here, no rain in sight =( ... Trying to get my dd's bedroom cleaned before school starts, 8 hours and 6 bags of garbage and we still aren't done but we downsized considerably =)

Janet
by Ruby Member on Aug. 28, 2013 at 7:46 PM
Its sprinkled here a little today. Its muggy. I had a doctors appt. today then went out to eat dinner with my daughter. That's about it.
RachynKennie
by on Aug. 29, 2013 at 11:32 AM

Pennsylvania :)

Quoting OliviasMommy611:

It's not raining here in GA. Where are you?

RachynKennie
by on Aug. 29, 2013 at 11:35 AM

Pennsylvania :)

Quoting Mish321:

We have rain as well. Where are you?

RachynKennie
by on Aug. 29, 2013 at 11:36 AM

That sounded like me the other day! Haha!!  But I did it while she wasn't home and didn't have to fight with her since I was going through toys. I tossed out a considerable amount of junk that wouldn't even be considered a toy. I even found myself asking myself why in the world she had half the toys she did. 

Quoting goddess99:

Hi, It's just hot here, no rain in sight =( ... Trying to get my dd's bedroom cleaned before school starts, 8 hours and 6 bags of garbage and we still aren't done but we downsized considerably =)

goddess99
by Michelle on Aug. 29, 2013 at 11:39 AM

I've done that too but it was too bad this time, she's 11 so we got rid of most toys and younger books. She's been doing great and I'm hoping by the end of today we are finished.

Quoting RachynKennie:

That sounded like me the other day! Haha!!  But I did it while she wasn't home and didn't have to fight with her since I was going through toys. I tossed out a considerable amount of junk that wouldn't even be considered a toy. I even found myself asking myself why in the world she had half the toys she did. 

Quoting goddess99:

KenneMaw
by Member on Aug. 29, 2013 at 11:40 AM

Thankfully, it is finally sunny in Atlanta, but it won't last long.   We will probalby have a wet weekend :-(

I am visiting CM while my reporting are runnign for work , so I am trying to stay productive and plugged in :-)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN