Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

Autumn/Fall Baking

Posted by on Sep. 1, 2013 at 3:52 PM
  • 20 Replies

I love love love Autumn.I make more Pumpkin,Banana & Cinnamon Bread in Sept.Oct than any other food.What do you make?

by on Sep. 1, 2013 at 3:52 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
johnny4ever
by Mrs. Depp on Sep. 1, 2013 at 3:53 PM

Baked Apples & Dumplings to!

johnny4ever
by Mrs. Depp on Sep. 1, 2013 at 5:12 PM

bump

DACIA79
by Member on Sep. 1, 2013 at 5:46 PM
A little bit of everything. I love making the Sour cream coffee cake or fried pies. As it gets colder I get more serious with it Cheesecake, Cobblers and Jewish Apple cake.
goddess99
by Michelle on Sep. 1, 2013 at 5:49 PM

Pumpkin spice cakes and muffins. I also simmer orange slices and cinnamon sticks to make the house smell amazing.

johnny4ever
by Mrs. Depp on Sep. 1, 2013 at 6:33 PM

Quoting DACIA79:

A little bit of everything. I love making the Sour cream coffee cake or fried pies. As it gets colder I get more serious with it Cheesecake, Cobblers and Jewish Apple cake.

Love Pecan Coffeecake!

splatz
by Sarah on Sep. 1, 2013 at 6:51 PM

Ahhh this post is making me hungry. I usually don't do a ton of baking until closer to Christmas. Being pregnant I am wanting to bake everything right now lol. 

Anyone want to share some easy fall baking recipes with me? :)

Mrs.Bolin
by Gold Member on Sep. 1, 2013 at 6:55 PM

I love my pumpkin bread and pecan pie and pumpkin cookies. I grow my own pumpkins in my back yard every year and make my own pumpkin puree and put it in the freezer. makes the bread so moist. my nieghbors pecan tree hangs over my yard some so we pick them up and share them. I still have a bunch in my freezer from last winter

MistressMinerva
by Jennifer on Sep. 1, 2013 at 9:05 PM

I don't do alot of baking. I do love eating it though if someone else makes it...lol

Rajeshsmom
by on Sep. 1, 2013 at 9:56 PM

Pumpkin soup, lobster bisque, and blackberry cobblers... My favorites to make! 

countrymomma81
by Member on Sep. 1, 2013 at 11:32 PM

Nothing as we don't have an oven and I'm the only one in my family who would enjoy such things:( They sure do like the smells though. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)