Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Should we 'mind our own business'?

Posted by on Sep. 2, 2013 at 2:09 PM
  • 67 Replies

We all see what is happening in Syria. The pulse on the street is that most Americans do not want to get involved.

For generations, we have involved ourselves in the worlds conflicts. As of now, we are holding still.

What do you think about the US being the self appointed worlds police?

When it comes to foreign relations, if it does not directly effect us, do you think we should stay out of other countries business?

by on Sep. 2, 2013 at 2:09 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
cookinmommyof1
by Bronze Member on Sep. 2, 2013 at 2:16 PM
7 moms liked this
I think we need to mind our own damn business.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
CJsMommy92
by Member on Sep. 2, 2013 at 2:34 PM

Quoting cookinmommyof1:

Join us if you like Anime :) We talk about much more than just anime. We play games, write short stories, read books together and much more if you'd like to join. Even if you're new to Anime we'd love to have you in our group. We are a no drama group.

MichelleMc
by on Sep. 2, 2013 at 3:48 PM
3 moms liked this

We are damned if we do & damned if we don't. If we don't. We are spit upon for not doing it. Why didn't we step in. We should have, we are bigger/better than though. How dare we just ignore what is going on. Then other places hate us for never caring. They use that to breed more hate against us.

If we do, they hate us because we stepped in. Either the bad guys killing people do or the other bad guys do because they could be next being interferred with. 

MistressMinerva
by Jennifer on Sep. 2, 2013 at 4:29 PM

Quoting cookinmommyof1:

goddess99
by Michelle on Sep. 2, 2013 at 4:54 PM

yep

Quoting cookinmommyof1:

cookinmommyof1
by Bronze Member on Sep. 2, 2013 at 5:04 PM
1 mom liked this
The countries in that part of the world have been fighting with each other/themselves for hundreds of years. The US getting involved isn't going to change that
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
OliviasMommy611
by on Sep. 2, 2013 at 5:05 PM
Agreed

Quoting MichelleMc:

We are damned if we do & damned if we don't. If we don't. We are spit upon for not doing it. Why didn't we step in. We should have, we are bigger/better than though. How dare we just ignore what is going on. Then other places hate us for never caring. They use that to breed more hate against us.

If we do, they hate us because we stepped in. Either the bad guys killing people do or the other bad guys do because they could be next being interferred with. 

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mrs.Bolin
by Gold Member on Sep. 2, 2013 at 6:10 PM

This

Quoting MichelleMc:

splatz
by Sarah on Sep. 2, 2013 at 7:10 PM

I agree, its sad. I just don't feel like our troops should have to continue to die if these countries really don't want them there. :/

Quoting MichelleMc:

johnny4ever
by Mrs. Depp on Sep. 2, 2013 at 7:49 PM

Quoting cookinmommyof1:

Yep!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)