Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mucus Plug ?

Posted by on Sep. 2, 2013 at 2:47 PM
  • 17 Replies
Ok so this morning I went to the bathroom and when I wiped on the tissue was a clear, jellyish, un-cooked egg whites, luggie type clup ... and im pretty sure it was the mucus plug... has this ever happened to anyone ? And How long after you passed it did u go into labor ? ... This is my first child so im outta my element ... Thanks Moms for your feed back !

HUGS

A+C=LOVE ... married 8-9-11 ... Expecting our first sept 2013 !!!

by on Sep. 2, 2013 at 2:47 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
goddess99
by Michelle on Sep. 2, 2013 at 4:53 PM

Everyone is different. Are you having pains? Have you called the hospital to see what they recommend? Stay home ~ come in..?

OliviasMommy611
by on Sep. 2, 2013 at 5:16 PM
Everyone's different. Just let your doctor know at your next appointment.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
cmck22
by Member on Sep. 2, 2013 at 5:27 PM
A little bit crampy but nothing hard core ... Didn't call but I have a dr apt on wed. Ill be sure to mention it if nothing else happens now and then ... if more symptoms proceed ill call for sure
TY

Quoting goddess99:

Everyone is different. Are you having pains? Have you called the hospital to see what they recommend? Stay home ~ come in..?

goddess99
by Michelle on Sep. 2, 2013 at 6:04 PM
1 mom liked this

Good luck and congrats. Please keep us updated =)

Quoting cmck22:

A little bit crampy but nothing hard core ... Didn't call but I have a dr apt on wed. Ill be sure to mention it if nothing else happens now and then ... if more symptoms proceed ill call for sure
TY

Quoting goddess99:

ilovemykids732
by on Sep. 2, 2013 at 6:09 PM

I lost mine at 13 weeks... but they just told me to take it easy... I keep losing it... I have to just relax more... How far along are you? I am 27 weeks now and cant seem to keep it...!

splatz
by Sarah on Sep. 2, 2013 at 7:10 PM

I lost mine probably a month or more before my kids were born. 

johnny4ever
by Mrs. Depp on Sep. 2, 2013 at 7:48 PM

Lost mine 3 weeks before

katyq
by on Sep. 2, 2013 at 7:51 PM

It actually isnt that greeat of an indicator, sorry to y :p the mucus plug regenereates itself until the very end. However, if you are losing chunks then i would "guess" that you are probably no more than a couple of days from labor. Whats your due date? Congrats! :)

cmck22
by Member on Sep. 2, 2013 at 8:37 PM

im 38 weeks today ...Due date is sept 16 ... so im crossing my fingers :)

Quoting katyq:

It actually isnt that greeat of an indicator, sorry to y :p the mucus plug regenereates itself until the very end. However, if you are losing chunks then i would "guess" that you are probably no more than a couple of days from labor. Whats your due date? Congrats! :)

Karopie_99
by Member on Sep. 2, 2013 at 8:39 PM
1 mom liked this
It could happen soon, it could happen in a month. Noone can really say for sure. But I would mention it to your doctor because he/she might want to check you for dialation
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)