If you have kids in school you have papers and papers and more papers. Knowing what to keep and being able to quickly access important papers can be super helpful in a pinch.
I use a simple three ring binder and a 3 hole punch to keep the school papers all in one place. If you have more than one child you can use multiple binders or just one binder with labeled dividers to keep the various school papers separated. What school information should you keep in your binder? It can be as simple or complicated as you need it to be, but I like to keep information that we may need to access at a later date, whether it's field trip information or parent information, I like having it all in one place.
Here are a couple of my favorite school binder essential supplies and what I keep in the school binders:
- 3 hole punch or plastic sleeves
- supply pouch - pens, pencils, highlighter, post-it notes
- school directory
- important contact numbers and email addresses
- school calendar
- blank calendar to jot down important information
- permission slips and field trip information
- PTO/PTA information
- fundraiser receipts and info
Do you have a school binder to keep track of all the important papers and information? What are your binder must-haves?
© iStockphoto (thebroker)