Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

Wet morning baby

Posted by on Sep. 4, 2013 at 8:32 PM
  • 14 Replies

Just about every morning my DS of 7months has wet through his cloths. We are using Pampers now but have tried a few others and still have the same problem. He goes to bed around 8-830pm and wakes up at 6am. 

Any suggestions?

by on Sep. 4, 2013 at 8:32 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
adove01
by Member on Sep. 4, 2013 at 8:34 PM

Wow.  He's a good sleeper.  The only thing I can think of is if you go to bed later, check him then and try to change him if he's wet without waking him up.  Good luck.

Lovin_mybaby5
by on Sep. 4, 2013 at 8:35 PM

dd was about that age when she started doing that...Are the diapers too tight on him?

emsmom21
by Danielle on Sep. 4, 2013 at 8:36 PM
Is he big enough for overnight diapers? I think they start at size 3. That's what we use and have since ds was about 5 mo old. Rarely a wet morning!
Junebaby18
by Member on Sep. 4, 2013 at 8:38 PM
He may either need to go up a size at night or get overnight diapers.
.Peaches.
by on Sep. 4, 2013 at 8:43 PM

Change him in the around midnight.

Or, as the other suggested, get him bigger or overnight diapers.

Mrs.Bolin
by Gold Member on Sep. 4, 2013 at 9:53 PM

I hate pampers and luvs. They suck. I like them for newborns but no longer than that. They are so thin. I do cloth diapers and Huggies. Huggies work great for night but the Huggies night time diapers work way better. I used them with my oldest daughter 5 yrs ago and now with my 1 yr old. With cloth i use a Flip or Diaper Safari cover or bumgenius pocket with a econobum prefold. That keeps her clothes dry all night.

goddess99
by Michelle on Sep. 5, 2013 at 9:21 AM

My dd was such a sound sleeper, I could change her diaper in the middle of the night without her waking up. Maybe try that.

katyq
by on Sep. 5, 2013 at 9:58 AM

Does he sleep through? I hate pampers btw, huggies and kirkland sugnature always seemed much more ansorbsnt. Anyway, i always changed my son with every feeding which ended up proably around three times a night at seven months. Never had a wet through.

Janet
by Ruby Member on Sep. 5, 2013 at 10:14 AM
I would go up a size or try the overnight diapers.
beinghuman
by on Sep. 5, 2013 at 11:17 AM
1 mom liked this

To Everyone =), Thanks so much for the advice. I think I am going to pretty much try all of the above. Hope everyone has a wonderful day 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN