Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

anyone have any remedies for morning sickness??

Posted by   + Show Post

Im 4 weeks pregnant, and miserable. throughout the whole day, i get bursts of nausea that wont go away. I almost feel like I have the flu because of it. When I was Pregnant with my son, I got like this but not until 6-7 weeks. Anyone have any remedies for the nausea?

by on Sep. 6, 2013 at 7:39 PM
Replies (21-28):
JTE11
by Member on Sep. 8, 2013 at 2:49 PM

All I could eat for about a month was watermelon and saltines. And I drank a lot of water and ginger ale, but the ginger ale had to be flat.

hpiotr.1996
by on Sep. 8, 2013 at 11:15 PM

Ritz crackers and graham crackers both helped me. Also a small amount of coca-cola.

HeatherJ501
by on Sep. 9, 2013 at 1:30 AM
Smell an alcohol pad. Anesthesiologist suggest that.
ZennMomma
by on Sep. 9, 2013 at 1:33 AM

Taking a whole food prenatal.

lemon drops, lemon anything really.

ginger tea.

saltines.

megan91
by on Sep. 9, 2013 at 3:10 AM
When i had my first child, he made me so sick i couldnt even keep water down, i probably went a good five weeks with nothing to eat. i started throwing up blood because i was throwing up so much. i lost about 30 pounds amd then finally i asked my mom about it and she told me to get some vitamin B6 and man...it worked wonders. i took it in the morning and i had to do my best not to vomit for about 15-20 minutes and then it finally kicked in. i was eating so much food after that. i couldnt eat anything with a pizza sauce or speghetti sauce taste. but everything else was game. hope this helps!
CampClan
by Member on Sep. 9, 2013 at 6:28 AM

I always had a pack of Saltines around. I kept a pack on my night stand & ate a few in the mornings before I got up. I also munched on them throughout the day. 

mopsmommy5
by Member on Sep. 9, 2013 at 11:08 AM
Wintergreen's lifesavers helped me with the morning sickness and then later with the heartburn too!!
Janet
by Ruby Member on Sep. 9, 2013 at 11:43 AM
I know if it's real bad they will give you Zofran. It's safe to take during pregnancy. Just ask your doctor.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)