Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

MEN CAN BE SOO AMAZING

Posted by on Sep. 8, 2013 at 12:51 AM
  • 34 Replies
2 moms liked this

I always see so many posts on here about how horrible men are and how little DH does and this and that!!! Well my husband is fucking awesome in every aspect =D ask me anything! 

by on Sep. 8, 2013 at 12:51 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Momofmenagerie
by Bronze Member on Sep. 8, 2013 at 1:46 AM
Congrats! I have no questions, I found perfection, also. ;-)
famiglia_bella
by on Sep. 8, 2013 at 2:52 AM
1 mom liked this

My dh is as awesome as he is nuts.  Love being married to my best friend, 20.5 years and counting.

whatmynameagain
by Member on Sep. 8, 2013 at 10:24 AM
Mine s amazing too.couldn't ask for better:)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MistressMinerva
by Jennifer on Sep. 8, 2013 at 10:28 AM

Mine is amazing too.

MommmaBeee
by on Sep. 8, 2013 at 11:24 AM

Glad to see not every one thinks so poorly of our dear men! 

Randi02
by Member on Sep. 8, 2013 at 11:28 AM
2 moms liked this

I agree!

It makes me wonder what those husbands would say about their wives, if they were on a site like this. Can you imagine how upset all of these ladies would be? I don't understand how they think it's ok to badmouth their SO online.

MommmaBeee
by on Sep. 8, 2013 at 11:43 AM

I agree.. These ladies would be soooo pissed if they found out their husbands were saying crap like they say on here about them.. Then they would run straight to CM and post about it! =O Karma sweetie she's a BI***!

Quoting Randi02:

I agree!

It makes me wonder what those husbands would say about their wives, if they were on a site like this. Can you imagine how upset all of these ladies would be? I don't understand how they think it's ok to badmouth their SO online.

goddess99
by Michelle on Sep. 8, 2013 at 2:07 PM

Congrats! I have an amazing dh too =D

splatz
by Sarah on Sep. 8, 2013 at 2:17 PM

So true!

Quoting Randi02:

I agree!

countrygirlkat
by on Sep. 8, 2013 at 5:16 PM

I think about that often too.  Each time I read posts on here bashing a person's DH I always try to remember there are two sides to every story and that he could probably often post some pretty terrible things himself if he wanted to.  I am blessed with a pretty amazing DH but even when he pisses me off I would never post about it on here or facebook or whatever because I feel it is disrespecful to him and that our disagreements are between us and I wouldn't want him off talking about me when I upset him. 

Quoting Randi02:

I agree!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN