Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

MEN CAN BE SOO AMAZING

Posted by   + Show Post

I always see so many posts on here about how horrible men are and how little DH does and this and that!!! Well my husband is fucking awesome in every aspect =D ask me anything! 

by on Sep. 8, 2013 at 12:51 AM
Replies (31-34):
Pammi86
by Pamela on Sep. 10, 2013 at 12:41 PM
1 mom liked this

Good for you then! My dh drives me crazy from time to time but I would not trade him for the world. He was raised where the woman does everything in regards to the home environment but over time I have kind of gotten use to that but def do not let him forget how I feel lol! He doesn't cook or clean but he works full time while I work part time so I do the cooking and cleaning and he deals with the laundry! Fine by me! He is a wonderful father who has no trouble bathing them and playing! I have caught him playing kitchen many times with our 2 year old dd and he is always making up songs and singing to our 3 month old son lol! All in all he is a great hard working man! I feel very blessed to have found someone who loves me and our children very much!

MommmaBeee
by on Sep. 10, 2013 at 1:15 PM

That is just the way he was raised. My DH was raised to basically do as he pleases he cooks cleans works full time and changes diapers (we have three babies in diapers tho how could he not lol)

soontobemommy22
by New Member on Sep. 10, 2013 at 2:06 PM
1 mom liked this

My husband is completely amazing. He is the provider of our home. He is the Christian man that any girl would love to have. He loves me and he treats with kindness and he is loving. He loves our children more then life itself.

We have been married almost 6 years. Yes we had our ups and downs but I love that man more today then the day we got married. I honetly couldn't see myself with out him! 

swishyskirt
by on Sep. 10, 2013 at 3:51 PM

good

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN