Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

*RANT* the art of ruining your week

Posted by on Sep. 9, 2013 at 2:43 PM
  • 5 Replies

there's nothing like my boss walking into my office and start bitching about getting orders to throw my day out the window.  He gets on my last nerves, honestly.  He comes waltzing in whenever he wants, and comes and goes as he pleases.  The weight of the company is on my shoulders.

Just last week I got a pretty big order + some smaller orders and here he comes,  on Monday afternoon telling ; we NEED orders ...come'on you gotta get me some orders ...

FFS !!  it's MONDAY OKAY ?  Second of all I don't have pity for you AT ALL - he drives around in a brand new BMW and just threw a big party at his house not even 1 week ago for 150 ppl where food and drink were free ! I bet you he spend about 1 month worth of my salary for a 1 night shindig, just for fun.  How I wish I didn't need my salary to survive!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by on Sep. 9, 2013 at 2:43 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
MistressMinerva
by Jennifer on Sep. 9, 2013 at 3:47 PM

I hate people like that too.

Janet
by Ruby Member on Sep. 9, 2013 at 4:06 PM
How do you think he gets all the money he spends? With the money from your orders. To bad you don't have his job.

Jinxed8
by Silver Member on Sep. 9, 2013 at 4:52 PM
1 mom liked this

I KNOW !!! And that's what's pissing me off.  His wife litterally told me a few months ago .. "sell, sell !! We have a wedding to pay for, you know !!"  As their eldest daughter is getting married in January (don't even get me started how ridiculously lavish the wedding is)

Quoting Janet:

How do you think he gets all the money he spends? With the money from your orders. To bad you don't have his job.

Jinxed8
by Silver Member on Sep. 9, 2013 at 4:55 PM

you know what the really ironic thing is ?  I was invited to the party I mentioned in my post, and my boss had 1 too many and he's hugging me and telling me he loves me, and that we've been partners for such a long time and I"m so important to him, he tells my husband how amazing I am and that I'm part of the family and this week he bitches at me that I need to bring in more money, more orders and that I need to stop waisting my time on small accounts ...   *pulls hair out*

Quoting MistressMinerva:

I hate people like that too.

goddess99
by Michelle on Sep. 10, 2013 at 8:40 PM

I used to hate pain in the a$$ bosses. I'm sorry you're going through this.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)