Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Let's Chat: What's On YOUR Mind?

Posted by on Sep. 10, 2013 at 8:52 AM
  • 184 Replies

Welcome to Tuesday's Coffee Break Chat!

What are you doing today?

What's on your mind?

Let's Chat!

typing

**To chat with other members, use the Quote button above their reply and respond to them.**

by on Sep. 10, 2013 at 8:52 AM
Replies (1-10):
Cafe MichelleP
by Head Admin on Sep. 10, 2013 at 8:52 AM

Good morning ladies!

Who is doing laundry today??  haha

DanaG70
by Silver Member on Sep. 10, 2013 at 8:56 AM

Good morning!!

I'm not feeling very good today, I know what the problem is and I'll be calling my doctor right after the office opens. Which will be in about 6 minutes.

Other than that, I'll be in my craft room working on finishing a necklace, I only have the button and clasp to finish. I need to get fall and Halloween stuff started so I need to get this necklace done because I don't like having unfinished projects sitting around.

goddess99
by Michelle on Sep. 10, 2013 at 8:56 AM
1 mom liked this

LOL I purposely didn't do laundry today so I wouldn't have to post it in the chat. LOL love it!

Quoting Cafe MichelleP:

Good morning ladies!

DanaG70
by Silver Member on Sep. 10, 2013 at 8:56 AM
1 mom liked this

Good Morning!

I'm NOT doing laundry today, can you believe it? =)

Quoting Cafe MichelleP:

Good morning ladies!

goddess99
by Michelle on Sep. 10, 2013 at 8:57 AM
1 mom liked this

Hope you feel better soon!

Quoting DanaG70:

Good morning!!

I'm not feeling very good today, I know what the problem is and I'll be calling my doctor right after the office opens. Which will be in about 6 minutes.

Other than that, I'll be in my craft room working on finishing a necklace, I only have the button and clasp to finish. I need to get fall and Halloween stuff started so I need to get this necklace done because I don't like having unfinished projects sitting around.

DanaG70
by Silver Member on Sep. 10, 2013 at 8:58 AM

Thank you!

Quoting goddess99:

Hope you feel better soon!

Quoting DanaG70:

Good morning!!

Cafe MichelleP
by Head Admin on Sep. 10, 2013 at 8:59 AM

OH no. Im sorry you aren't feeling well. I'm glad you are going to try and get in with your doctor. 

I am with you on unfinished projects. I have a couple that need to be completed sitting on the table but I can't seem to find the time to get to them. Sigh

Quoting DanaG70:

Good morning!!

DanaG70
by Silver Member on Sep. 10, 2013 at 8:59 AM

Oh yeah... I'll also be working on the budget, not exactly my favorite thing to do, but somebody has to.

Cafe MichelleP
by Head Admin on Sep. 10, 2013 at 9:00 AM

Ha. I just decided, what the heck, may as well go with the flow and threw a load of towels in right before I posted that!  :)

Quoting goddess99:

LOL I purposely didn't do laundry today so I wouldn't have to post it in the chat. LOL love it!

Quoting Cafe MichelleP:

Good morning ladies!

DanaG70
by Silver Member on Sep. 10, 2013 at 9:04 AM

Thank you.

I'm pretty laid back about most things, but I do have a few quirks about me, one of them is, I can't start something else with another project that is either half finished, or needing just one thing to finish it off. It drives me nuts.

Quoting Cafe MichelleP:

OH no. Im sorry you aren't feeling well. I'm glad you are going to try and get in with your doctor. 

I am with you on unfinished projects. I have a couple that need to be completed sitting on the table but I can't seem to find the time to get to them. Sigh

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)