Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

Have you heard the lastest 911 call to go viral?

Posted by on Sep. 9, 2013 at 10:25 PM
  • 35 Replies
2 moms liked this

Apparently George Zimmermans wife called 911 today on him. In the call she stated that he hit her father and was threatening him with a gun. I read somewhere that she filed for divorce the other day.

He was later released after police didn't find any evidence of wrong doing. His wife and father in law also both refused to give a statement or press charges. The police asked for the survalliance video of his home, which he voluntarily turned over to them.

I keep thinking, when is this circus going to end. When he got pulled over in Texas after the trial, it was reported in the news. When he visited a gun factory, it was reported in the news. When his wife filed for divorce, it was reported in the news. Now this. How long is the media going to subject the public to this guy? Seriously, what's next? I am tired of seeing his face plastered all over the news.

I realize that this is a bit ironic as I am posted about it...lol, BUT seriously, aren't you tired of hearing about GZ all the time too?

AND after just being acquitted, do you think he would go around threatening to shoot someone?

by on Sep. 9, 2013 at 10:25 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Bonita131
by Member on Sep. 9, 2013 at 10:36 PM
8 moms liked this

Yes, I definitely think GZ would go around threatening to shoot someone. The man is a nut bar who got away with murder. The sooner he's off the streets the better.

kailu1835
by on Sep. 9, 2013 at 10:56 PM
4 moms liked this
Yes. Yes I do. The man is an aggressive, mentally unstable person who thinks he's invincible because he was able to shoot someone he targeted and get off scot free.
celestegood
by Gold Member on Sep. 10, 2013 at 2:10 AM

Quoting kailu1835:

Yes. Yes I do. The man is an aggressive, mentally unstable person who thinks he's invincible because he was able to shoot someone he targeted and get off scot free.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
celestegood
by Gold Member on Sep. 10, 2013 at 2:11 AM
2 moms liked this
I think he needs to lose his damn guns.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mommacatof3
by on Sep. 10, 2013 at 9:33 AM
2 moms liked this

His wife alledgedly said that he thinks he can do anything now that he was acquitted of murder. I read that he was trying to shoot her. I saw an interview of his parents last week. Ironically they claimed that he would never have a normal life again. Little did they know just how right they were. He's a nutbar. 

AugustMomma
by on Sep. 10, 2013 at 9:40 AM
5 moms liked this
She lied. She's the "nut bar". She's using the media against this guy who is trying to get on with his life. His marriage is dissolving due to the media events. Leave this poor guy alone already.
Basherte
by Bronze Member on Sep. 10, 2013 at 9:49 AM
2 moms liked this

I'm so tired of his face and his name.

CafeMom Tickers
bklyn2tx-mama
by on Sep. 10, 2013 at 9:51 AM
1 mom liked this
I agree! Im so tired of this guy being all over the news-its so ridiculous. we dont need to know every time he wipes his ass.
Hottmomma607
by on Sep. 10, 2013 at 10:24 AM
He's crazy! His FIL should have thrown him out on his ear! He's animal thag needs to be tame!
AliKatAK47
by Member on Sep. 10, 2013 at 10:34 AM
1 mom liked this
I don't watch the news anymore.

There's a woman in MC that is OBSESSED with him and posts something about him almost every single day. I'm sick of her posts and sick of him. No one cares about this guy anymore.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)