Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

I do not know which of you have one local but they are great for coupons! Something free this week is Smuckers Ice Cream toppings! The little jars are $1.99! Coupons.com has a coupon for $1 off and then you can stack it with a coupon from Target.com for another $1 off which makes them FREE!!! I love to have them around the house for caramel brownies, ice cream nights, etc! Great deal!!! Check it out!

by on Sep. 10, 2013 at 12:38 PM
Replies (11-14):
splatz
by Sarah on Sep. 11, 2013 at 11:47 PM
1 mom liked this

Yummm.... the townhouse next door to us literally just opened up 2 days ago. You could just move in here so I could help you eat some of that dessert lol.

Quoting Pammi86:

Lol they are so good! I put some of the caramel in the mix and bake! Then I top it with ice cream, hot fudge and caramel! So delicious!!! It's one of our fav deserts here!

Quoting splatz:

Carmel brownies? Yes please.... I'm just going to invite myself over to your house lol

delanna6two
by Platinum Member on Sep. 12, 2013 at 12:14 PM

I went in Target for the very 1st. time about 2 weeks ago...nice store.

Janet
by Ruby Member on Sep. 13, 2013 at 9:17 AM
Really, thanks for telling me. I'm going to check and see if they have anything for my printer.

Quoting Pammi86:

I was printing so many coupons that ink was ridiculous so I tried eBay! I got tons of ink that works for my printer for $15! Works just fine and it will last well over a year!

Quoting Janet:

Thanks, my printer is out of ink though.

KyliesMom5
by Member on Sep. 13, 2013 at 10:01 AM

I wish I had a target around here. The closest target is an hour away. I miss Target.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)