Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

My boyfriend and I got the approval for the apartment we wanted! Now we just got to wait until housing (yes we're on section 8) does an inspection which won't happen until at least the 23rd but then we can move it. By the end of the month we'll be in a new place! A two bedroom apartment. With a walk in closet and random sink in the master bedroom. We also will have a breakfast bar, a garage with storage, a deck, and a fireplace. I'm so exicted to be living on our own again with our son and for us and our son to have our own rooms.

Right now we're living in the basement of my boyfriends moms house so our bed is in the living area down here and our sons crib is in the room but it sucks because all of our clothes are in our sons room so if we forget to change or something we run the risk of waking him up.

Pictured below is what the place we're moving into will look like along with the amenities.

Update: We passed the inspection. Now we got to the walk-through and get the keys then move in. Our move in date is the 27th of this month. Also this apartment does pro-rated rent and our pro-rated rent for September is $0 so all we have to pay is 322!

by on Sep. 10, 2013 at 4:12 PM
Replies (11-20):
Janet
by Ruby Member on Sep. 11, 2013 at 12:53 AM
That's great, congrats!
OliviasMommy611
by on Sep. 11, 2013 at 9:06 AM
Great congrats.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Janet
by Ruby Member on Sep. 11, 2013 at 11:27 AM
Congratulations, I'm happy for you!
splatz
by Sarah on Sep. 11, 2013 at 12:54 PM

That looks nice! Congrats! 

.Peaches.
by on Sep. 11, 2013 at 1:59 PM

Tell us about this random sink in the master bedroom....

NoahsMommy10412
by Member on Sep. 12, 2013 at 3:33 AM
Idk what to say about it. There's just a sink, counter, and mirror in the master bedroom. Im not sure what we're gonna do with it. Maybe thats where my makeup can go so guests dont see it everywhere in the bathroom. I could also use it to make my son a bottle in the middle of the night even though he wont be using formula any more soon.

Quoting .Peaches.:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
.Peaches.
by on Sep. 12, 2013 at 6:17 AM

Quoting NoahsMommy10412:

Idk what to say about it. There's just a sink, counter, and mirror in the master bedroom. Im not sure what we're gonna do with it. Maybe thats where my makeup can go so guests dont see it everywhere in the bathroom. I could also use it to make my son a bottle in the middle of the night even though he wont be using formula any more soon.

Quoting .Peaches.:

That's what I'd use it for- my SO would be thrilled not to have my cosmetics and things clogging up the bathroom counter space!

delanna6two
by Platinum Member on Sep. 12, 2013 at 12:04 PM

Congrats!!!  Hope all goes well for you!!!

AngelSinger
by Member on Sep. 16, 2013 at 6:52 AM

Jinxed8
by Silver Member on Sep. 16, 2013 at 11:42 AM

glad things are looking up for you !!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)