Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

Xfinity (Comcast) vs. Uverse (AT&T)

Posted by on Sep. 13, 2013 at 10:11 AM
  • 9 Replies

Ok ladies....who uses Xfinity or Uverse?    I would love to hear your thoughts, concerns, and recommendations.  We are considering switching from DirecTV to one of these providers.  

THANKS!

J

by on Sep. 13, 2013 at 10:11 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
baquick
by on Sep. 13, 2013 at 10:16 AM
1 mom liked this
I've had Comcast in the past. Horrible. Absolutely horrible. Especially the customer service.

I've never had Uverse. But I've heard fairly good things.

I used to work for Dish network. They're OK.

I used to have Direct. LOVED them. I didn't have a single issue. Even when I moved for the second one in one year.

I have Verizon now. Hands down absolutely best I've ever had.
KenneMaw
by Member on Sep. 13, 2013 at 10:46 AM

We have had DirecTV since 1996!   We love them, but are looking to bundle some services to save money.   The cost of separate phone, internet and TV is really adding up.    We have spoken with the Uverse folks and will talke to Verizon this weekend.  We LOVE their cellphone service - rarely a dropped call, service all over the place when we travel. They have have a bundle with Xfinity, which is why we were considering Comcast. 

Janet
by Ruby Member on Sep. 13, 2013 at 11:07 AM
We have Time Warner cable.
MistressMinerva
by Jennifer on Sep. 13, 2013 at 3:39 PM

Comcast is horrible. We have Dish and never had any problems. I would go with Dish or Uverse.

LivinDeadGurl
Working on siggies tomorrow. Life has been CRAZY lately. I am so behind.
Monday at 11:47 PM
by Maranda on Sep. 14, 2013 at 11:36 AM
1 mom liked this

I would go with uverse. I HATE comcast.

auntangelofsix
by Angel on Sep. 14, 2013 at 7:22 PM
I use comcast.
BatMom.
by on Sep. 14, 2013 at 7:27 PM
I have Comcast and love it. No major problems whatsoever. They've always been great as far as service (cable, internet) goes, as well as customer service (have given us credits if there were any problems, and are always pleasant to deal with).
Ruthzaad
by on Sep. 14, 2013 at 7:36 PM
I've had both. As some have replied Comcast is horrible with their customer service. We also had issues with it distorting and some channels becoming unavailable. UVerse was great, their customer service is a hit or miss. We've had some bad experiences with them but the supervisors are usually great. If you do go with UVerse remember that lol if you're having issues with the regular customer service people ask for a supervisor. I hope you get what you're looking for :-)
My3angels24319
by New Member on Sep. 15, 2013 at 8:14 AM

I have comcast and have had it for about 9 years very few problems love them

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)