Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

On a typical day what do you look like?

Posted by on Sep. 13, 2013 at 11:32 AM
  • 16 Replies

Post a photo of what you usually look like everyday. Feel free to also add a photo of the days when you look different. 

I have posted a pic on my usual days when I don't even have time too put on just a tad bit of make up and dress nice and one when I feel like I have all the time in the world (which I usually don't but feel that way and then end up running late. Lol)

This is what I look like when I have time.

Other days, usually, I look like this. Blaahhhh!!! Lol

Queen Jessica ...
Proud Mommy to Princess Jes'Marie 1.29.07  &  Prince Elijah 9.17.10

... Momma's Lil Angel 11.27.09 (msc. 6wks) ....

by on Sep. 13, 2013 at 11:32 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
jes_eli_0710
by Member on Sep. 13, 2013 at 7:10 PM
Anyone?
rachellaree20
by Member on Sep. 13, 2013 at 8:08 PM

No pics but lately I've been feeling like i look pretty terrible :(  I'm sure having the stupid flu for the past 4 days hasn't been helping.

kidlover2
by Member on Sep. 13, 2013 at 8:17 PM
I don't have any pics but since I'm in school almost every day; I wear jeans, yoga pants, leggings, sundresses, skirts and slacks. It usually depends on my mood.
jes_eli_0710
by Member on Sep. 13, 2013 at 8:21 PM
I hope you feel better.

Quoting rachellaree20:

No pics but lately I've been feeling like i look pretty terrible :(  I'm sure having the stupid flu for the past 4 days hasn't been helping.

rachellaree20
by Member on Sep. 13, 2013 at 8:23 PM

Thanks, me too :(

Taking care of my almost 4 month old dd has been difficult when I'm constantly running to the bathroom :( I'm so glad she hasn't gotten sick though!

Quoting jes_eli_0710:

I hope you feel better.

Quoting rachellaree20:

jes_eli_0710
by Member on Sep. 13, 2013 at 8:24 PM
1 mom liked this
I work alot throughout the week. Im also very busy on the weekends so Im usually in jeans, t shirt or work shirt , and comfortable sneakers. If im feeling pretty or going to church i look like the top pic. Usually i guess i am sort of dressed like you too

Quoting kidlover2:

I don't have any pics but since I'm in school almost every day; I wear jeans, yoga pants, leggings, sundresses, skirts and slacks. It usually depends on my mood.

jes_eli_0710
by Member on Sep. 13, 2013 at 8:27 PM
Yes. You surely dont want to pass on the sickness to your baby. Just try not to cough, sneeze or breath alot on the baby. Well im sure you know that already. Im sorry. Feel better soon.

Quoting rachellaree20:

Taking care of my almost 4 month old dd has been difficult when I'm constantly running to the bathroom :( I'm so glad she hasn't gotten sick though!

Quoting jes_eli_0710:

I hope you feel better.

Quoting rachellaree20:

rachellaree20
by Member on Sep. 13, 2013 at 8:30 PM

Oh I'd feel awful if I gave it to her!  I'm 21 and miserable, I can't imagine how she'd feel at almost 4 months :(  I've been washing my hands basically non-stop and trying to keep everything as clean as I can and I must be doing an ok job since my SO hasn't gotten sick yet either :)

Quoting jes_eli_0710:

Yes. You surely dont want to pass on the sickness to your baby. Just try not to cough, sneeze or breath alot on the baby. Well im sure you know that already. Im sorry. Feel better soon.

Quoting rachellaree20:

Quoting jes_eli_0710:

I hope you feel better.

Quoting rachellaree20:

kjsaes
by Member on Sep. 13, 2013 at 8:31 PM

Mobile Photo

When I have time.
goddess99
by Michelle on Sep. 13, 2013 at 8:31 PM

This is pretty much what I look like daily.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)