Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

5 weeks pregnant, and no pregnancy symptoms?

Posted by on Sep. 13, 2013 at 8:24 PM
  • 7 Replies

Im 5weeks pregnant with my second child. Last week i had nausea& sore breasts. this week, nothing! i have been having some pulling pains on either side, but no spotting or bleeding. is this normal for symptoms to come and go? in my last pregnancy i didnt develop symptoms until 7-8 weeks but from there on out they were steady. im scared im gonna have a miscarriage. i dont have a history of them though. i do have a doctors appointment set for the 19th though. anybody else go through this? thanks.

by on Sep. 13, 2013 at 8:24 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
goddess99
by Michelle on Sep. 13, 2013 at 9:31 PM

bump

Mrs.Bolin
by Gold Member on Sep. 13, 2013 at 11:03 PM

Just hang in there. if you havent had any symptoms of anything being wrong then your probably fine. Its still early and things take time.  Sep 27th will be two years since i had a mc. It was my second pregnancy. I was 5 weeks along. I had no symptoms of pregnancy the entire time and then on the 27th i started spotting and it got worse that night and i passed everything. Look for spotting and strange cramping with or without. If your scared then just try to take it easy as much as possible to help ease your mind until your appt. Hugs ;)

melissa7283
by on Sep. 14, 2013 at 2:00 AM
1 mom liked this
It's pretty normal to be symptom free until bout six or seven weeks pregnant ! don't worry hon u will be fine ! (:
Congratulations ! feel free to ms me anytime !
Janet
by Ruby Member on Sep. 14, 2013 at 12:10 PM

I wouldn't worry. You are way too early in your pregnancy for things to be consistant.

splatz
by Sarah on Sep. 14, 2013 at 12:32 PM

Mine came & went several times up until probably 15 weeks when they finally went away this time around.

Rh1annaa
by on Sep. 14, 2013 at 12:36 PM

Every pregnancy is different. I didnt have any symptoms until I was about 12 weeks pregnant, which was slightly sore breasts and headaches/nausea. And I never got morning sickness. But everything so far with the pregnancy is normal. Dont worry too much about it. Take it as a good thing!

delanna6two
by Platinum Member on Sep. 17, 2013 at 11:50 AM

Hugs....I agree, each is different, I had no morning sickness with my 1st at all but with my 2nd. a lot....hope things will be ok for you...

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)