Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

Daily Routine

Posted by on Sep. 15, 2013 at 8:18 PM
  • 8 Replies
What is yours like?
by on Sep. 15, 2013 at 8:18 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
goddess99
by Michelle on Sep. 15, 2013 at 10:05 PM

Daily routine on a school day would be everyone getting up at 6:30. DD and dh leave at 7:15am, I do housework, or run errands, or sit online or whatever I want until 2pm then I go pick up my dd at school. Come home, help with any homework, fix dinner, around 8:30 dd goes to bed, I workout, take a shower, watch a show or go online, and go to bed. My day is pretty easy.

luvmybug
by Amanda on Sep. 15, 2013 at 11:08 PM
Get myself out of bed, take the dog out, start coffee, shower and clean up, make sure the animals have fresh food/water, catch up on social networking sites as I drink said coffee, clean... If my dd's here we'll usually bake something, and then dinner, relaxation, bedtime. Usually, we gave errands to run somewhere in the middle of chaos... Lol. ;)
splatz
by Sarah on Sep. 16, 2013 at 10:42 PM

Get ds out of bed (he gets ready on his own & has breakfast) & off to school. DD usually wakes up before he leaves or right after. Then I feed her breakfast. The middle of the day just depends on what all I need to do that day. I usually wake SO up for the day around 3pm so he can spend a little time with us before DS gets home from school. Once DS is home at almost 4 we do homework immediately & then I start dinner. Eat & get dinner cleaned up. Then SO has to leave for work at 6. I hang out with the kids in the evening & then start getting them in bed about 8. 

jett286
by on Sep. 16, 2013 at 10:49 PM

Wait for ds to finish his shower at 6:45, then I get up make his lunch (or not if he's not taking it) make a cup of coffee and  watch some news or read online...7:30 get dh up, into the shower, get him dressed, and into his office (at home) make his coffee take him his meds (he has a muscular disease and is disabled, but still works) and make his breakfast, feed him done by 8:30-9:00am then off to take a walk, do start a load of laundry, sweep the floors, make dh lunch and other ds (if he's home) bring my dh out of the office for lunch and feed him...run errands, watch a recorded show, start dinner ~ then clean the kitchen, watch some tv with dh and off to bed to begin again in the am.... 

MilfordMomma
by Member on Sep. 17, 2013 at 12:36 AM

I get up at 6, take a hot shower, have a cup of coffee/tea, snack the girls snacks/lunches and mentally prepare myself for the day. Around 7-7:30 my girls wake up and they have breakfast with their dad and I. After my husband leaves the girls get dressed and get their hair done and watch a TV show if they're lucky. At 8:45 I take them both to school. From 9-11:45 I have free time to usually clean the house and run errands. At 12 I pick up my youngest. She immediately naps when she gets home for about an hour. Then we play games, go for a walk, go to the park, whatever until 3 when we have to pick up her older sister. After we pick up my oldest we all have an afternoon snack. Right now we play outside after school because it's so nice!! The girls do something quite (sometimes I allow a TV show) while I make dinner. My husband gets home about 5:30. We eat dinner together and then hang out with the girls. At about 7 they get a bath and get into PJ's. We read books or do something quiet and bed is at 8:30. Then my husband and I hang out, watch TV, drink some wine. We usually go to sleep about 11-12.

The is the routine most Monday, Wednesday, and Fridays. I'm expecting triplets so it'll soon change!!! That's the only reason I have a 2 year old in school. Just to prepare her for when the babies are born because I have no choice but to send her then. I signed my youngest (2) up for some fun activities to change it up! We are doing mommy-and-me gymnastics at 10 on Tuesday mornings and music and movement at 10 on Thursday mornings. My oldest (4) is going to a soccer clinic at 5 on Wednesday evenings and dance at 5:30 on Mondays. 

She really wants to do ice skating too, but I have to draw the line somewhere.  I figured after soccer is over maybe? I'm glad my kids are interested in things, but it sure is hard to balance it all.

celestegood
by Gold Member on Sep. 17, 2013 at 1:26 AM
1 mom liked this
This is pretty much my day, but I take my son to work at seven, and my other son goes to school at eight and I pick him up at three.

Quoting goddess99:

Daily routine on a school day would be everyone getting up at 6:30. DD and dh leave at 7:15am, I do housework, or run errands, or sit online or whatever I want until 2pm then I go pick up my dd at school. Come home, help with any homework, fix dinner, around 8:30 dd goes to bed, I workout, take a shower, watch a show or go online, and go to bed. My day is pretty easy.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
celestegood
by Gold Member on Sep. 17, 2013 at 1:26 AM
I have a pretty easy routine.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
delanna6two
by Platinum Member on Sep. 17, 2013 at 11:32 AM

Mon-Fri up for school early, various tasks thru the day, school pick up, homework, dinner, tv, etc., and then to bed and start all over again.
Sat/Sun - Varies, maybe some shopping, in for the day, tv, church, library, etc.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)