Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

GRAPHIC PIC BELOW- Possible miscarriage -6 weeks pregnant

Posted by on Sep. 15, 2013 at 10:12 PM
  • 38 Replies

Mobile Photo

Sorry for the graphic pic but I'm terrified of this. I have had 3 healthy pregnancies but am now 35 & was surprised by a positive pregnancy test 2 weeks ago right when my period was due. Sat morning (6 weeks along) I woke up with pink bleeding that was off & on all day, getting worse Sat night along with cramping & lower back pain. All day today it has been red & steady flowing. Just after getting back from the ER with my son for his ear infection, I went to wipe after urinating & saw two huge clumps on the toilet paper. My hands were shaking I felt just nauseous touching it. It was placenta like & I could have sworn was part of the sac or ?? I have never ever experienced anything like this & know no one who has to ask. I will be heading to the hospital tomorrow but am reaching for your support and/or opinion. Maybe blighted ovum? I am so confused & feel strange (I never really even had many pregnancy symptoms other than multiple positive tests). Thank you for your help!
by on Sep. 15, 2013 at 10:12 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
momager2two
by on Sep. 15, 2013 at 10:14 PM
I would go to the hospital now to confirm what is going on and take that with you.

And yes it does look like a miscarriage to me.
JleeB
by Member on Sep. 15, 2013 at 10:17 PM
Yep, I'm 23 and had a miscarriage at 3 months pregnant, my first pregnancy. It very much looks like it. I'm sorry. :( you are in my prayers.
britmichele
by on Sep. 15, 2013 at 10:20 PM
I had something similar to, but larger when I lost my first at 10 weeks. I'm sorry mama :(
BatMom.
by on Sep. 15, 2013 at 10:29 PM
I'm not sure, but it doesn't sound or look good. I truly hope that isn't the case. Big hugs.
jessicasmom1
by Member on Sep. 15, 2013 at 10:37 PM

oh so sorry get to the ER now I lost ours at 10 weeks bigger but looked the same and it was a miscarriage

SlapItHigh
by on Sep. 15, 2013 at 11:35 PM
I don't know but I hope you get an answer from a dr.
goddess99
by Michelle on Sep. 16, 2013 at 11:38 AM

I'm sorry, I hope it's not. Please keep us updated.

Jinxed8
by Silver Member on Sep. 16, 2013 at 11:44 AM

doesn't look like a normal blood clot to me - I would bring it to the hospital / emergency so they can confirm

Janet
by Ruby Member on Sep. 16, 2013 at 3:20 PM

I'm so sorry. It does look like a miscarriage to me. Please keep us posted.

Dlb1978
by on Sep. 16, 2013 at 6:46 PM
Thank you ladies. I went to the ER this morning & HcG level was 54. My vaginal ultrasound showed a 5 week 4 day embryo with extremely faint, if any, heart tone. I still continue to bleed & he said recheck the HcG in 48 hours but that things didn't look too good. I am all over the place with my emotions. 54 is low isn't it? For almost 6 weeks I mean?
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)