Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

TV shows/cartoons

Posted by on Sep. 16, 2013 at 8:31 PM
  • 16 Replies
What tv shows and/or cartoons are your LOs into? How old are your LOs?

My dd (6) is into Uncle Grandpa, Spongebob, Adventure Time, Sam & Cat, Regular Show, La La Loopsy, Haunted Hathaways, Pajanimals, Martha Speaks, Daniel Tigers Neighborhood

My ds (2) is into Spongebob, Barney, Caillou, Pajanimals, Cat in a Hat, Daniel Tigers Neighborhood

These are some of the ones I can think of off the top of my head.

by on Sep. 16, 2013 at 8:31 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
pendragon928
by on Sep. 16, 2013 at 8:46 PM
1 mom liked this

Well I've raised a bit of a nerd, my son is 11 and his favorite is Doctor Who, Warehouse 13, and Top Gear. He still watches classics though like Spongebob, Sam and Cat, Austin and Ally, Jessie and Ant Farm.  He used to watch ICarly and Victorious.  Honestly some of the showes he likes to watch are just plain obnoxious and his behavior when and just after watching them can be just as obnoxious.  I try to feed his sci-fi addiction just to get him away from the obnoxious tween and cartoon shows and it seems to be working! 

goddess99
by Michelle on Sep. 16, 2013 at 9:07 PM

My dd is 11 and she likes Cake Boss, this Mermaid show on Netflix and Power Rangers.

by on Sep. 16, 2013 at 9:11 PM

Dd1 (2yrs) watches wordworld, cat in the hat, Elmo/ street. And other dd watches same she's 10months 

auntangelofsix
by Angel on Sep. 16, 2013 at 9:18 PM
My 11 yr old like spoongeboo n things.. my soon to be 2 yr old like elmo n thomas the train .
Mrs.Bolin
by Gold Member on Sep. 16, 2013 at 9:26 PM

My girls are 5 and 1 and both love spongebob. My 5 yr old loves adventure time. Anything on pbs kids, disney junior and nick jr. There are alot of shows we like on Netflix too

splatz
by Sarah on Sep. 16, 2013 at 10:30 PM

We don't have cable so we are stuck with whatever random stuff is on Netflix for the most part. 

DS mostly sticks with the super hero type stuff on there & he likes to watch sonic & mario brothers. 

DD likes my little pony, curious george, strawberry shortcake, and is obsessed with lalaloopsy. 

jes_eli_0710
by on Sep. 17, 2013 at 9:24 AM
My ds likes Thomas too but he likes the toys, books, etc he gets bored watching the show. Im not sure why that is . He watches for a little bit then wants me to put on something else

Quoting auntangelofsix:

My 11 yr old like spoongeboo n things.. my soon to be 2 yr old like elmo n thomas the train .

Sandiekd21
by on Sep. 17, 2013 at 9:50 AM

DSD7- Likes Sofia the First, Tangled, The Adventures of Disney Fairies.
DS4- All those plus Jake and the Neverland Pirates, Cars and Toy Story and Caillou.
DD3- All those except Cars and TS plus Mickey Mouse Clubhouse.
I'm sure there are more, but those are off the top of my head.

jes_eli_0710
by on Sep. 17, 2013 at 9:55 AM
Dd is big on Sofia the First

Quoting Sandiekd21:

DSD7- Likes Sofia the First, Tangled, The Adventures of Disney Fairies.
DS4- All those plus Jake and the Neverland Pirates, Cars and Toy Story and Caillou.
DD3- All those except Cars and TS plus Mickey Mouse Clubhouse.
I'm sure there are more, but those are off the top of my head.

othermom
by Silver Member on Sep. 17, 2013 at 10:05 AM

My youngest likes spongebob, Ciallou, jake and the never land pirates, max and ruby, mike the night and others like that.   My older daughter likes spider man, strawberry short cake and ninja turtles, my son likes goosebumps, hole in the wall, and football

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)