Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

Let's Chat: What's On YOUR Mind?

Posted by on Sep. 17, 2013 at 9:32 AM
  • 149 Replies

Welcome to our Tuesday Coffee Break Chat!

What are you doing today?

What's on your mind?

Let's Chat!

coffee

by on Sep. 17, 2013 at 9:32 AM
Replies (1-10):
Cafe MichelleP
by Head Admin on Sep. 17, 2013 at 9:33 AM

Good Tuesday Morning ladies!

goodmama85
by on Sep. 17, 2013 at 9:42 AM
3 moms liked this
Good morning!!! no laundry to do so I'm just peachy lol:)

Quoting Cafe MichelleP:

goodmama85
by on Sep. 17, 2013 at 9:42 AM
Good morning everyone :)
DanaG70
by Silver Member on Sep. 17, 2013 at 9:45 AM

Good Morning!

I'm sitting here drinking coffee, eating toast with cinnamon and sugar on it, and trying to warm up.

I have a house to clean, my kitchen looks like a bomb went off in it and the bathroom is in serious need of a good cleaning. I'm also waiting for a phone call from either my husband or my daughter. She isn't feeling well today, but had a project to work on so she went to school.

Now for my somewhat good news. My husband is currently in Nebraska, interviewing for a job, to take over their food tech department, same thing he does here, only hopefully more money. They asked him to take this plant, this is the second time they have asked him, it would be disastrous for him to turn the offer down a second time. Only problem is, my daughter just started her junior year, we really don't like having to move her, and she really doesn't want to leave. We'll have to find some kind of compromise.

DanaG70
by Silver Member on Sep. 17, 2013 at 9:46 AM

Quoting Cafe MichelleP:

Good Morning Michelle!

Cafe MichelleP
by Head Admin on Sep. 17, 2013 at 9:55 AM

Haha. Why am I not surprised you have laundry to do!  :)

Quoting goodmama85:

Good morning!!! no laundry to do so I'm just peachy lol:)

Quoting Cafe MichelleP:

Cafe MichelleP
by Head Admin on Sep. 17, 2013 at 9:57 AM

OH wow!! I hope the interview goes well. It sounds like a great opportunity. What type of compromise do you have in mind in case you have to relocate?

BTW, my kitchen needs to be cleaned too..lol

Quoting DanaG70:

Good Morning!

I'm sitting here drinking coffee, eating toast with cinnamon and sugar on it, and trying to warm up.

I have a house to clean, my kitchen looks like a bomb went off in it and the bathroom is in serious need of a good cleaning. I'm also waiting for a phone call from either my husband or my daughter. She isn't feeling well today, but had a project to work on so she went to school.

Now for my somewhat good news. My husband is currently in Nebraska, interviewing for a job, to take over their food tech department, same thing he does here, only hopefully more money. They asked him to take this plant, this is the second time they have asked him, it would be disastrous for him to turn the offer down a second time. Only problem is, my daughter just started her junior year, we really don't like having to move her, and she really doesn't want to leave. We'll have to find some kind of compromise.

OMGLasersPOWPOW
by Member on Sep. 17, 2013 at 10:03 AM

I just finished post-lab questions online for my advanced physiology class. I am always in a good mood when I'm done with those!

Today is our oldest daughter's 7th birthday! 

Cafe MichelleP
by Head Admin on Sep. 17, 2013 at 10:06 AM

Post lab questions are so FUN...note the sarcasm..lol 
Glad you got them out of the way. What is your field of study?

Happy Birthday to your daughter. Do you have an special plans for her birthday? 

Quoting OMGLasersPOWPOW:

I just finished post-lab questions online for my advanced physiology class. I am always in a good mood when I'm done with those!

Today is our oldest daughter's 7th birthday! 

Cafe MichelleP
by Head Admin on Sep. 17, 2013 at 10:06 AM

Good morning. 

Quoting DanaG70:

Quoting Cafe MichelleP:

Good Morning Michelle!

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN