Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

Picture Post Time: Who Are the Remarkable Women in Your Life!

It's picture post time again ladies!

Last week, we focused on the amazing men in our lives.

This week it is all about the ladies!

Show off all the remarkable women in your life. It can be your mom, grandmother, sisters, aunts, daughters, friends, cousins. Anyone you want!

by on Sep. 16, 2013 at 11:56 PM
Replies (51-57):
MrsMadDogMorgan
by on Sep. 17, 2013 at 12:06 PM
2 moms liked this

MY MOMMY  RETA HOLDING MY YOUNGEST BABY GIRL

Cafe MichelleP
by Head Admin on Sep. 17, 2013 at 12:07 PM
1 mom liked this

I am so sorry for your loss. She sounds like an amazing mom! I am so glad you had her!

Quoting MrsMadDogMorgan:

This is my mommy reta she is the best woman i knew! she took me in and raised me when i had no place to go at the young age of five. she passed away of a brain aneurysm a few years ago. she was a god feiring woman and there is more times than i can tell you she saved me. no matter what i done she was always there. when my son passed away in my arms and i was scared to death of what to do she never left my side. she held me and my son and rocked us both. there is no words i can put on here to tell you what a wonderful woman she was!!! it hurts my heart everyday not to fill her arms and to hear her voice. I WILL MISS YOU ALWAYS MOMMY KISSES FROM EARTH TO HEAVEN JUST FOR YOU... XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOX LOVE ALWAYS YOUR BABY GIRL

MistressMinerva
by Jennifer on Sep. 17, 2013 at 12:11 PM

This was at the park in Germantown, TN where I got married.

Quoting Cafe MichelleP:

This is such a beautiful picture. Where was this taken? 

Quoting MistressMinerva:

My daughter

MomofHDFandNWF
by on Sep. 17, 2013 at 2:15 PM

She was 17 when I was born... so she is young!  I am 35 (36 in December) and she just turned 53.

Quoting Cafe MichelleP:

Your mom looks so young!

Quoting MomofHDFandNWF:

My mom and my son apple picking last year -- annual tradition, getting ready to go again this weekend!

xxshelbyxxx
by Member on Sep. 18, 2013 at 8:44 AM

My mom.

Cafe MichelleP
by Head Admin on Sep. 19, 2013 at 9:04 AM

Great picture!! She looks fun!

Quoting xxshelbyxxx:

My mom.

youngmother606
by on Sep. 19, 2013 at 9:25 AM

I do not have a pic of my mother, but i am proud to call her my mother. For years she did what ever she could to keep a roof over our heads and food on the table. She is a truck driver even when we was younger thats what we did so a friend of the family would come watch us kids so she could work. We didn't have much but we made due with what we had and when she had the money to blow on use she did.We had a rough past but i think that is what has brought us close toda. I love her so much.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN