Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

Help me shop for her!!

Posted by   + Show Post

two, of my  kids birthdays are together. My daughter will be one on october 31, and my son 4 on november 1st.

i already have my sons (big) presents picked for his bday and christmas!(a batman couch, chair and ottoman set and a batman carseat) Still no clue what to get daughter! I'm used to shopping for a boy!! I have a 2 year old step daughter, but shes easy because she can tell me what she likes, everything purple and dora(her birthday and christmas getting her the same things as son, but in dora)

What do u get a one year old girl? Would it be terrible of me to kinda "skimp" her this year and not go all out like i am for the other two? Even if i dont spend near as much on her (seeing as shed be just as happy with a box) I'd still like to get her something special....

Myhusband and i agreed this year NO TOYS for any of them, They have way to many to even care to play with, thats why we're going with things like the couch and carseat. Things they can acually benefit from but love at the same time.... 

Any ideas?

by on Sep. 17, 2013 at 10:41 PM
Replies (11-11):
Junebaby18
by Member on Sep. 20, 2013 at 2:11 AM
What about a puzzle or books?
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN