Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

Negitive energy or bad spirit?

Posted by on Sep. 19, 2013 at 1:33 PM
  • 14 Replies
This may come off kinda wackado but....
Does anyone think its possible for a toddler to have a bad spirit haunting them?
by on Sep. 19, 2013 at 1:33 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
celestegood
by Gold Member on Sep. 19, 2013 at 1:43 PM
Yes I do.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
celestegood
by Gold Member on Sep. 19, 2013 at 1:43 PM
Have you tried smudging?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
splatz
by Sarah on Sep. 19, 2013 at 1:44 PM

Its not something I personally believe, but it doesn't mean its not out there somewhere lol

Momsparky2
by New Member on Sep. 19, 2013 at 1:45 PM
What is that?

Quoting celestegood:

Have you tried smudging?

SlapItHigh
by on Sep. 19, 2013 at 1:45 PM

Yes...spiritual warfare.

Momsparky2
by New Member on Sep. 19, 2013 at 1:51 PM
What do you mean?

Quoting SlapItHigh:

Yes...spiritual warfare.

Jenn8604
by Bronze Member on Sep. 19, 2013 at 2:01 PM

Quoting SlapItHigh:

Yes...spiritual warfare.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
celestegood
by Gold Member on Sep. 19, 2013 at 2:06 PM
You buy white sage smudge sticks and light it. Then you say a blessing and put the smoke from your smudge stick in every room, at the very edges of the room. You do your windows and doors too.

Quoting Momsparky2:

What is that?

Quoting celestegood:

Have you tried smudging?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
cynzbryte
by on Sep. 22, 2013 at 7:07 AM
I am not sure, but I have heard and believe if you posess a person's things who have passed on , that their spirit still lingers. Also , the house that we currently live in ( I have lived in for almost 9 yrs , lived here before I met my hus ) I ALWAYS thought there were spirits about ( even before my grandpa passed and I collected some of his personals ) . The reason I think this is because our son has a puzzle that makes sounds when you put the piece in it's shape , and every now and then we will hear it go off and no one is near it and all the pieces will be in there shape.
And yesterday ( our son has a leap frog text and go ) our son was playing with his txt and go between or recliner and our end table and he put it down ( where he was playing with it ) and went to play with something else and a few mins after that, his txt and go started to talk by itself . I tell my hus that a little kid lives among us , but my hus gets freaked out and doesn't want to hear or talk about it. Also the 5th yr I lived here ( in this same house ) I had a STRANGE thing happen to my lap top while I was watching "ghost hunters " or some people know it as TAPS , on HOLLOWEEN NIGHT . ( that is a long story in itself , safice to say , it WAS UNEXPLANEABLE AND CREEPY )
There is A LOT of Irish blood in me , with that said , I am not afraid , but if you are concerned , check the internet and see if you have a local medium group in yourb twn ; I bet you do and I'll bet they will come . Let me know , I would LOVE to hear how this story ends.

Good luck.

~Cyn
SheciaBaby
by Member on Sep. 22, 2013 at 7:10 AM
I know my girls have seen good spirits. Maybe bad spirits are why babies make sad faces in their sleep...? Hmmm
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)