Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

"the bun"

Posted by on Sep. 20, 2013 at 1:06 PM
  • 30 Replies
How many of you still do the hair bun after your first child. And how often do actually do you actually do your hair??- I feel like that's all I do now... I do the bun every day...occasionally I let it down for an hour or so before It starts getting on my nerves...my hair is almost to my crack lol.
by on Sep. 20, 2013 at 1:06 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
my4loves4
by on Sep. 20, 2013 at 1:29 PM

lol i wear mine in a bun almost everyday. I try every once in awhile to let it down, but my kids always end up pulling it, and getting food in it. its just not worth it! haha so unless i need to look nice, its the simple messy bun for me.

justahousewife
by on Sep. 20, 2013 at 1:35 PM

Up until last summer my hair was down to my butt so a bun was a must after I got it cut I braided it a lot while working or had it down, I got a spiral put in so I have more body so I wear it down a lot more now but when I'm working I still put it in a bun or braid it. I was actually happy when I realized it was long enough for a bun again. lol Now I just keep stealing pencils so I can keep it up. 

Pammi86
by Pamela on Sep. 20, 2013 at 1:50 PM

My hair is to my shoulders now and I just throw it up in a pony.

auntangelofsix
by Angel on Sep. 20, 2013 at 2:05 PM
Not me.
MistressMinerva
by Jennifer on Sep. 20, 2013 at 2:25 PM

I wear mine in a bun or pony tail every day and and my daughter is grown now...lol

Janet
by Ruby Member on Sep. 20, 2013 at 9:09 PM
Not me.
goddess99
by Michelle on Sep. 20, 2013 at 10:18 PM

90% of the time my hair is in a messy bun or ponytail, my dd is 11.

CampClan
by Member on Sep. 20, 2013 at 10:27 PM

I start out with my hair down. But I work in a daycare chasing after infants all day (cleaning, diapers, stopping fights from the older ones, etc) so by 9am (I get in at 7:30am) my hair is up in a ponytail! I only do a sloppy low bun for bed.

Caera
by on Sep. 21, 2013 at 1:52 AM

I do a ponytail.

JazzysMom812
by on Sep. 21, 2013 at 4:27 AM

The sock bun has become my go to!!  Since my little one was born (she just turned one). In all honesty I was just so exhausted and doing my hair was and still is the last thing on my mind, I found the sock bun and Voila! it keeps my hair in place, away from her wandering little hands,plus it literally takes two minutes and is pretty cute.. sometimes if I'm going out I will add a flower on the side or a rhinestone hippie headband to spruce it up a little lol.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN