Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

Parenting magazine

Posted by on Sep. 21, 2013 at 2:18 PM
  • 20 Replies

Hey I CAN'T believe this! They have discontinued Parenting magazine. I don't understand. I didn't get any notification at all. I have been waiting for two months to get my new magazine and I had no idea why it wasn't coming. I went to e-mail customer service and found out that they are discontinuing it.

I always loved reading it whenever it came in the mail, giving me new ideas about cooking, parenting, etc. Now it's not going to be published anymore.

Any idea why?

Many thanx!

by on Sep. 21, 2013 at 2:18 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
sissy502
by on Sep. 21, 2013 at 3:06 PM

oh noooooo

wyattsmom2009
by Member on Sep. 21, 2013 at 3:13 PM

I was told that for the remainder of my subscription I would be getting Parents magazine.

goddess99
by Michelle on Sep. 21, 2013 at 3:25 PM

Idk, maybe so many people went digital they didn't make enough money printing it any longer. Too bad, I used to get that magazine when my dd was younger.

PadysMomy
by on Sep. 21, 2013 at 3:53 PM

I read on the company website. They said they're discontinuing the digital version as well. http://ads.bonniercorp.com/circ/parenting/PEY_discontinued.html

Kitty_Myrick
by Member on Sep. 21, 2013 at 4:11 PM

I received a note that they were getting rid of Parenting the early years.  this came with a Parenting magazine as a replacement for the remainder of my balance.  They didn't say anything about the Parenting mag at all just the early childhood edition.

Squirrel1309
by on Sep. 21, 2013 at 4:46 PM

I got Parents magazine as a replacement.

MistressMinerva
by Jennifer on Sep. 21, 2013 at 5:12 PM

Had no idea.

johnny4ever
by Mrs. Depp on Sep. 21, 2013 at 5:46 PM

wow

star33
by on Sep. 21, 2013 at 9:52 PM

that sucks. i could hardly find it in the stores, i have a Parents subscription though.

kellysparkles
by Member on Sep. 21, 2013 at 9:54 PM

Really?  I subscribe to 'Parents' magazine, but I receieved a few issues of 'Parenting' while I was pregnant.  Any reason why?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)