Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

Baby #2

Posted by on Sep. 23, 2013 at 9:52 AM
  • 7 Replies
So I have a 13 month old daughter and I miss having her as a little one and the way I am when people are around me they say I seem ready for another baby. I want to have another baby but me and my SO army sure if we will b able to have another baby because he has testicular trama. How long is a long enough time period after ur first to have ur second? And any advice on what to do about not being sure on if it can happen with the trama?
by on Sep. 23, 2013 at 9:52 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
goddess99
by Michelle on Sep. 23, 2013 at 10:08 AM

Don't listen to what other people think. That's a decision only you and your SO can decide. I'd get married first.

Karopie_99
by Member on Sep. 23, 2013 at 10:10 AM
Everyone is different with when they should have another. Do what you and SO are comfortable with! My kids are 12.5&2 and I'm due in 28 days
BraydensMama163
by Member on Sep. 23, 2013 at 10:28 AM
Personally I believe 5 years age difference is perfect. But I didn't wait. My kids are 3 years apart. Did and baby brother will be 4 years apart when he is born in December. Almost 5 since her birthday is February
splatz
by Sarah on Sep. 23, 2013 at 4:12 PM

Only you can decide what is the right amount of spacing. 

My first two are 2 months shy of 5 years apart. I love it and I don't. Its hard with such a big gap. My daughter just turned 3 and I'm due in January. I'm not sure what to expect with this age gap. I hope it isn't too bad though! 

CLEKate
by on Sep. 23, 2013 at 7:28 PM

My boys are 14 months apart.  The first 2 years after the 2nd was born was pure hell.  Now that they are 4 & 5 it's getting pretty good.  They always have someone to play with--which means someone other than me.

randaboo
by on Sep. 24, 2013 at 8:27 AM
That is oart of the reason I want another. My daughter is 13 months and my bf kept saying one and done but me and my fam were saying no she needs a sibling. I don't want her to be lonely and have people over all the time. I had 3 other siblings I lived with growing up and 4 others that were else were and I always had some one to play with. My bf is an only child and he said he was never lonely because he ran the streets but that is the diff. My baby girl is not gonna run the streets. Recently we both decide she needs a brother or sister to play with. If I start now she will b 2 by time the new baby would b here and and about 2 1/2 when she can play with him or her.
delanna6two
by Platinum Member on Sep. 24, 2013 at 8:28 AM

Hope things will work out....check with your drs. for a consultation.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN