Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

Are your kids already talking about Christmas?

Posted by on Sep. 23, 2013 at 4:06 PM
  • 31 Replies

Or whatever holiday you celebrate.

Please tell me I'm not the only one that is already sick of hearing about it! lol

gift

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Maternity tickers

by on Sep. 23, 2013 at 4:06 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
famiglia_bella
by Member on Sep. 23, 2013 at 4:09 PM

We don't celebrate Christmas but my mom does and she asked the kids to make a list... IT'S SEPTEMBER, MOM!  LOL

splatz
by Sarah on Sep. 23, 2013 at 4:14 PM

Oh my gosh lol... yeah I think its a bit early for making lists! I told my son he could start thinking about what he really wanted for his big gift. But other than that I don't want to hear it yet! 

Quoting famiglia_bella:

We don't celebrate Christmas but my mom does and she asked the kids to make a list... IT'S SEPTEMBER, MOM!  LOL

famiglia_bella
by Member on Sep. 23, 2013 at 4:19 PM
Yeah, it's early. They are only going to change their minds about 100 times over the next 60 days. I think grandmas enjoy that kind of mess though. Glad I don't have to deal with it (too much). Hahaa!
Quoting splatz:

Oh my gosh lol... yeah I think its a bit early for making lists! I told my son he could start thinking about what he really wanted for his big gift. But other than that I don't want to hear it yet! 

Quoting famiglia_bella:

goddess99
by Michelle on Sep. 23, 2013 at 4:19 PM

My dd talks about it a little, the shopping is in full force.

AydensMommy1008
by Member on Sep. 23, 2013 at 4:24 PM

No, but my sons birthday is in a few days and hes been buzzing about that for awhile. Hes going to be 5! Cant believe how fast this stuff goes! And my bf's triplets will be 8 3 days after my sons. So its been all about the birthdays lately and Halloween!! :)

MichelleMc
by on Sep. 23, 2013 at 4:28 PM

We were at walmart when I was visiting my son for family day weekend at Basic Training. We saw people doing layaway, he was like wow its September. I said yeah moms have to plan LOL. He said well yeah Christmas will be different huh? I said, yep will. haa haa. 

Jinxed8
by Silver Member on Sep. 23, 2013 at 4:43 PM

No right now mine is focusing on Halloween, I'm the one who keeps bringing up Christmas because she keeps asking me to buy her stuff and I keep telling her she'll get it for Christmas

auntangelofsix
by Angel on Sep. 23, 2013 at 5:17 PM
No not yet.
Mrs.Bolin
by Gold Member on Sep. 23, 2013 at 6:47 PM

My kid isn't but i am. I am a stay at home mom now for a year now and my husband works his but off to support us. No spending money anymore. I have been selling baby clothes that are too little for my baby and making hairbows to sell to save up for gifts for my girls. Im gonna start getting things little by little that i want for them instead of waiting till the last minute and when things are out of stock. some people just got to start early. busy busy. I love christmas and look foward to it every year! I never get tired of it. And i love that my kiddos enjoy it and look foward to it like i did as a kid

johnny4ever
by Mrs. Depp on Sep. 23, 2013 at 6:54 PM
1 mom liked this

Yes he wants Lego Minecraft

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)