Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

High Risk Prison Guard Husband??

Posted by on Sep. 23, 2013 at 8:19 PM
  • 9 Replies

Any one have one? Could you share your experiences so far?

by on Sep. 23, 2013 at 8:19 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
Reina13
by Bronze Member on Sep. 23, 2013 at 10:53 PM

My husband is not a prison guard so I can't really say. I think I might be nervous about it though.

Jblb
by on Sep. 23, 2013 at 10:57 PM
1 mom liked this
I have a ton of jail guard neighbours!! Some in provincial, but mostly federal... If you don't get the answers you are looking for tonight msg me and ill be happy to ask my momma friends!! Have you seen orange is the new black?
MommmaBeee
by on Sep. 23, 2013 at 11:19 PM

No, Is it a movie?

Quoting Jblb:

I have a ton of jail guard neighbours!! Some in provincial, but mostly federal... If you don't get the answers you are looking for tonight msg me and ill be happy to ask my momma friends!! Have you seen orange is the new black?

Jblb
by on Sep. 23, 2013 at 11:27 PM
A show on Netflix

Quoting MommmaBeee:

No, Is it a movie?

Quoting Jblb:

want10more
by Member on Sep. 24, 2013 at 12:55 AM

no but i was married to a small town cop... sounds kinda boring but wasn't, at all. no partner, backup usually over 30-45 min away, heavy meth-cook and user population. also lots of domestics, buncha drunken rednecks and everybody has a gun here. plus blizzards that people go out and drive in anyway, and very little cell service. so yup that got a lil freaky here and there. all i can say is i got really used to him coming home smelling like sweat, saying he'd had to pull his gun again. got used to patching him up after a fight. got used to him being lost in a snowstorm and sometimes working 24-hr days... even longer sometimes. never got used to the smell of death he'd sometimes bring home w/ him tho. that is a smell you never forget... and couldn't get used to cleaning tissue (usually brains) and blood offa his shoes. i just couldn't do that after a while. i tried cuz i knew he was over-stressed out, but that's one thing i just couldn't face.

johnny4ever
by Mrs. Depp on Sep. 24, 2013 at 7:17 AM
My 2 cousins are.
delanna6two
by Platinum Member on Sep. 24, 2013 at 8:39 AM

No I don't but hope you can find the info you need.

Jinxed8
by Silver Member on Sep. 24, 2013 at 9:57 AM

I have a friend who is. 

Janet
by Ruby Member on Sep. 25, 2013 at 9:33 PM

Quoting delanna6two:

No I don't but hope you can find the info you need.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN