Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

Having baby fever....BAD!

Posted by   + Show Post

How many kids do y'all have? Are you finished having babies? When did you know for sure when you were done?

I am 33 (34 in Feb), my DH is 38. We have 3 children (my DSS is 20, our DS is 12 and our DD is 6) Our oldest (my DSS) and his girlfriend have a baby, he is 6 months old. So we are grandparents! We usually only get to see him, when his parents want/need something...makes me sad :(

Anyway, everyone I work with has either just had a baby or is pregnant...and lots of people I know is having babies.  My husband would love to have another baby, I am really not sure if I want another one, but I am having a SEVERE case of baby fever! If we were to have another one, it would definetly be our last.

Would it be awkward for us to have another baby? I mean we are still young enough. lol

My DD and DS both say that they would like to have a baby brother or sister. I am not really sure how well my DD would actually be once a baby was in the picture 24/7! I know she would love it, but she is the baby and is almost 7! lol

2009sig.gif picture by fredregillc

by on Sep. 24, 2013 at 11:20 PM
Replies (211-212):
AydensMommy1008
by Member on Sep. 27, 2013 at 11:56 AM

lol! I was the baby, I was 10 when my mom got preg for my half bro! I was super jealous but then I was like his 2nd mom. As soon as I got home from school, I took him over. :) And now that Im a Mom, I know my Mom mustve loved me to death for that! LOL BUT hey, if you guys want to continue your family and are happy together I say GO FOR IT MAMA! You are NOT too old or it wouldnt be an option (thats what I consider too old!) lol There are lots of ppl having babies for their 1st time in the mid 30's-early 40's! And thats for their 1st! I see it ALOT around here. I think THAT it weird for your 1st.. but if you think about it, you couldnt really ask for a more perfect time. Your other kids are older and if the younger two want a bro or sis theyll likely be there for you and help you out (like I did with my mom) And really I mean it if you guys want another baby and have a happy home together dont short yourself of what you really want, theres women out there everyday having babies that they dont want, and dont have a happy home. You have it, GO FOR IT! :D

prdmama82
by on Sep. 30, 2013 at 2:13 PM

Go for it! I am 31 and dh is 38. I have a dss who is 18, a dss who is 12, and 3 sons who are 11 (almost), 9, and 4. We are currently ttc a 4th (together) and final child.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)