Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Do you think they are being selfish?

Posted by   + Show Post
Moms that plan their kids to be a year apart...so that they can finish having kids early, being selfish? I feel like (now this is just my opinion) moms don't realize that they are not letting that first child have "their time" before you are already planning another one who is soon gonna take all your attention from them. I feel like that's is just sad. But like I said that's just my opinion. What's yours??
by on Sep. 25, 2013 at 2:22 PM
Replies (31-35):
tammy_lynne
by on Sep. 28, 2013 at 8:33 PM

I was the youngest, My brother still got all the attention. We are 1 year and 3 months apart. Although, he has CF, and was originally only given until 16 to live (he's 27 now).  

celestegood
by Gold Member on Sep. 28, 2013 at 8:51 PM
Because I have been there and done that, and it isn't easy taking care of a one or two year old when you have a newborn.

Quoting godsgirl26:

Whats hard to deal? Why do you feel for me lol?

Quoting celestegood:

Well, its your choice. I feel for you, though-that's hard to deal with.

Quoting godsgirl26:

I won't explaine to anyone why my kids are a 1 year apart and 2 years apart....: It was my choice to have them that close in age.

If anyone don't like it TO BAD lol.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Beenthere3times
by on Sep. 28, 2013 at 8:59 PM

LOL! First i love that you said it's just your opinion. I've had to say that too as someone jumped down my throat once, so now i use that line:) Yes, i agree and it's not just for the child, but for the mom & dad too.you rock

godsgirl26
by Bronze Member on Sep. 28, 2013 at 10:19 PM
Oh I know raising kids period is hard but it is what it is. So this is our life and I'm glad I had my kids when I did.

I was the baby for a long time until my mom had my baby sister and it sucked because we couldn't play together because I was so much older than her..

Quoting celestegood:Because I have been there and done that, and it isn't easy taking care of a one or two year old when you have a newborn.

Quoting godsgirl26:Whats hard to deal? Why do you feel for me lol?

Quoting celestegood:Well, its your choice. I feel for you, though-that's hard to deal with.

Quoting godsgirl26:I won't explaine to anyone why my kids are a 1 year apart and 2 years apart....: It was my choice to have them that close in age.

If anyone don't like it TO BAD lol.
Saurusmom8
by Member on Sep. 29, 2013 at 4:24 AM
If iits what is personally right and what they feel they can handle then great. :) Most women I know have kids closer together so that the kids grow up together.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)