Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

Mom to Mom, don't you feel like going on a vacation by yourself just to relax?

Posted by on Sep. 25, 2013 at 3:44 PM
  • 16 Replies

I know many moms would like a break once in a while even for a change just to breath. We all do dream of that vacation where we just have ourselves to think about, sleep in late and lay in bed all day with servants catering to all our needs...*come back to reality...heck we wouldnt even last a hour alone without thinking if the kids are ok...dwl

by on Sep. 25, 2013 at 3:44 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
johnny4ever
Beautiful day!
Yesterday at 8:35 AM
by Mrs. Depp on Sep. 25, 2013 at 4:01 PM

Heck yes!!!!

Jenn8604
by Bronze Member on Sep. 25, 2013 at 4:03 PM
I could too make it past an hour not thinking of my son. I could make it 8 hrs. Id be asleep the whole time :) 8 peaceful bliss hours of uninterrupted sleep.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
candiedgala
by on Sep. 25, 2013 at 4:05 PM

I think I would just need some extra time to chill about the kids, but yes the dream of alone time is wonderful.

dolphingurl1286
by Member on Sep. 25, 2013 at 4:09 PM
My mom takes my kids every other weekend. I love those breaks, but miss them terribly.
goddess99
by Michelle on Sep. 25, 2013 at 4:14 PM

I'd love to go somewhere and Just Relax, some day =)

newwifenmom
by Bronze Member on Sep. 25, 2013 at 4:30 PM

I'm hoping to do this this year. My son will be with my sister and her family so I won't be a worry wart.

auntangelofsix
by Angel on Sep. 25, 2013 at 5:20 PM
Yes that be nice.
misssy2000
by on Sep. 25, 2013 at 6:06 PM

By myself??? no thanks! I get my me time but going on a vacation somewhere alone would not be fun to me. Id have to have a Friend, hubby or one of the kids.

SlapItHigh
by on Sep. 25, 2013 at 6:37 PM
Yes. I'm going on a girl's getaway early next month. I can't wait!
DixieL
by Bronze Member on Sep. 25, 2013 at 6:39 PM

I only have one son, who is twenty seven. He has been married for four years. We are all buying a house together, so we all live together, and I would hate to leave them. Even when he was little, I hated leaving him. I only did, when I had to have a surgery, and then I left him with the person, that I trusted the most, my mom. My husband stayed in the hospital with me, as much as he could.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)