Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Which new shows have you seen?

Posted by   + Show Post

This week so many new shows debuted. I DVR'ed several of them, not sure if I was going to like them but willing to give them a chance.

I missed Sleepy Hollow last week, but I did DVR it this week since everyone is saying it is amazing. I will have to catch the first episode online.

I also DVR'ed Blacklist (LOVED IT), Hostages ( Really liked it) and I have the Michael J. Fox Show and The Crazy Ones set to record also.

Have you seen any new fall shows that you are excited about or are looking forward to?

by on Sep. 26, 2013 at 10:45 AM
Replies (21-30):
timefor2
by on Sep. 26, 2013 at 11:00 PM

defitnitely!!

Quoting MichelleMc:

Ready for biggest loser too :)

Quoting timefor2:

Bones is another good one!!! Didn't get to watch the season premier though...Also looking forward to biggest loser and Miami five-o as well. 

Cafe MichelleP
by Head Admin on Sep. 27, 2013 at 9:13 AM

During the Biggest Loser, I'm going to be hosting a watching party! 

Quoting MichelleMc:

Ready for biggest loser too :)

Quoting timefor2:

Bones is another good one!!! Didn't get to watch the season premier though...Also looking forward to biggest loser and Miami five-o as well. 

sfgh82
by Member on Sep. 27, 2013 at 1:03 PM
I've seen Back in the game Trophy wife The goldbergs.
MistressMinerva
by Jennifer on Sep. 27, 2013 at 2:29 PM

Can't wait for American Horror Story

Quoting Jinxed8:

Sleepy Hollow - and yes, it's awesome !!!  I also caught Dads, the new comedy with Seth Green - it's alright, Brooklin 9-9 but I don't really care for it,  I'm looking forward to the new season of American Horror Story !! 

MistressMinerva
by Jennifer on Sep. 27, 2013 at 2:29 PM

Sleepy Hollow is good so far.

Rosebud27aj
by on Sep. 27, 2013 at 8:54 PM

Just criminal minds...love that show...

squeekers
by Member on Sep. 28, 2013 at 1:10 AM

I watched some of the new show "Crazy Ones" and the 'Micheal J Fox show', and I don't want to watch them any more. I will hold my opinions any more for those who havent seen their DVRs.

thatgirl70
by Member on Sep. 28, 2013 at 1:38 AM

Sleepy Hollow was good, I've added it to my regularly scheduled shows (haven't watched the second episode yet, but I will).

I did watch and record The Crazy Ones. I love Robin Williams, he's hilarious, however I feel there is a bit of weakness there. But it's only been one episode, and I'm not typically a fan of sitcoms (The Big Bang Theory is the only other one I watch).

I just finished (on VOD) watching the pilot for Marvel's Agents of SHIELD. It's interesting, though makes me crave for a viewing of Thor and Tony Stark, LOL.

thatgirl70
by Member on Sep. 28, 2013 at 1:43 AM

Oh, other shows I'm watching: Criminal Minds, CSI (I'm pissed they cancelled CSI: NY, it was my favorite out of all of them), Grey's Anatomy, Bones, Nashville, Once Upon a Time and Once Upon a Time in Wonderland (when that comes on), Parenthood (honestly the characters irritate the piss out of me, I don't know why I keep watching--I gave up The Following and it was actually much better, it just freaked me out too much and gave me nightmares). Oh, can't wait for Grimm and Arrow to return either.

AngelSinger
by Member on Sep. 28, 2013 at 2:24 AM

I watched "The Blacklist," and I LOVED it. I am a huge James Spader fan.

I also watched "The Michael J. Fox Show." I enjoyed it...lots of laughs for those of us with neurological disorders. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)