Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

we never fight and its weird

Posted by   + Show Post

going on 1year together and my bf and i never fight. when there is a "disagreement" he just lets me win the conversation. he lets me do what i want when i want and he never complains. he literally is the type of guy you dream and want but to be honest i never know if he ever has his own opinions cuz he just agrees with me all the time. we never fight and i think its weird. or maybe im the weird one becuz i think fighting is normal? im just not use to it and it kind of worries me sometimes and im getting a bit annoyed by it. i feel sometimes just wanting to pick a fight so i can finally see his true colors how he is when hes angry

maybe i should just drop it . . . .

by on Sep. 26, 2013 at 2:39 PM
Replies (11-20):
AydensMommy1008
by Member on Sep. 27, 2013 at 11:50 AM

I want a man that lets me have my way! Damn! lol Where do I find this perfect guy at??

Be happy and Im sure eventually sooner or later you guys will have a spat and you can deal with it then, until then seriously ... take it all in. At least you dont have to fight with a dbag all the time about everything. I do. lol

MistressMinerva
by Jennifer on Sep. 27, 2013 at 2:27 PM

Quoting Jinxed8:

count your blessings !!! 

hopeym23
by New Member on Sep. 27, 2013 at 2:51 PM

My cousin just seperated with her husband of 15 years.  They never fought either.  It was one of her reasons for leaving.  She said he never had an opinion.

splatz
by Sarah on Sep. 27, 2013 at 3:10 PM

Ehh... I think that might be nice lol. 

Do you have children together? Do you live together?  

Maybe there just hasn't been anything that he feels is worth fighting over? 

2Sparrows4ever
by on Sep. 27, 2013 at 3:13 PM
We don't fight per say, we have disagreements but in all honesty I can say in 23 years we've probably only had a handful of actual screaming and yelling fights,
squeekers
by Member on Sep. 28, 2013 at 1:04 AM

within 24+ yrs of marriage, we have only truly fought 3 times.

aiden032809
by Member on Sep. 28, 2013 at 11:23 AM
we met at work, so we use to work together up until ( 2mo ago) decided to be stay at home mom till my son goes to school. We live together and he's not the bio father of my son (hes 4yrs)

I think your right nothing really worth fighting for ... i was just use to growing up in such a dramatic house and dating dbags it's like I'm waiting for something to happen cuz I'm not use to all of it just being so easy ...

Quoting splatz:

Ehh... I think that might be nice lol. 

Do you have children together? Do you live together?  

Maybe there just hasn't been anything that he feels is worth fighting over? 

SlapItHigh
by on Sep. 28, 2013 at 3:58 PM

Not fighting is ok, IMO but the fact that he never has his own opinions would not be ok with me.  I like a man with opinions.

Momofmenagerie
by Bronze Member on Sep. 28, 2013 at 4:47 PM
We have small tifts and two " fights" .

Each time, he apologizes first whether he "started" it or not. :-)
This leads to long conversations I apologize if I started it.

I love that my husband, that doesn't like drama, I love having a man that wants to fix any minor or major issue by apologizing first so the communication stays open.

It's fantastic!
celestegood
by Gold Member on Sep. 28, 2013 at 7:25 PM

Quoting Jinxed8:

count your blessings !!! 

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN