Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

we never fight and its weird

Posted by   + Show Post

going on 1year together and my bf and i never fight. when there is a "disagreement" he just lets me win the conversation. he lets me do what i want when i want and he never complains. he literally is the type of guy you dream and want but to be honest i never know if he ever has his own opinions cuz he just agrees with me all the time. we never fight and i think its weird. or maybe im the weird one becuz i think fighting is normal? im just not use to it and it kind of worries me sometimes and im getting a bit annoyed by it. i feel sometimes just wanting to pick a fight so i can finally see his true colors how he is when hes angry

maybe i should just drop it . . . .

by on Sep. 26, 2013 at 2:39 PM
Replies (41-50):
Mommynay2
by Member on Oct. 1, 2013 at 4:10 PM
1 mom liked this
I would just ask him why he always agrees with you, just in a calm way, not when you are angry. I mean not having a different opinion on everything is a problem. He may love you or want to be with you so much that he just puts his wants and needs aside for you. That isn't healthy at all. To suppress your personality is hard on a person because one day it may come out and he will lash out on you.
hello_kitty25
by Member on Oct. 1, 2013 at 4:11 PM
My Dh is exactly the same way!! Sometimes I will pick fights with him just to get a reaction. Lol sometimes I feel like he's a robot!
isaacsmommy68
by on Oct. 1, 2013 at 4:26 PM
1 mom liked this

my husband is the same way. we can disagree, but we dont fight. He said it is becasue he is afraid of me. lol. Smart man.

Jamie1972
by on Oct. 1, 2013 at 4:28 PM

Been with my husband 16 yrs, married almost 14 yrs. And we don't fight. We have disagreements, but we talk those out. So to me not fighting is normal.

Jenn8604
by Bronze Member on Oct. 1, 2013 at 4:31 PM
1 mom liked this
He's a dream. Stop picking on him or he may leave. Talk things over nicely and agree to disagree, but don't pick fights to get your way. That's so childish.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MommySchatzi
by Member on Oct. 1, 2013 at 4:46 PM
1 mom liked this
Want my husband? If you want to have a fight, try fighting with a German! Of course I would never give up my husband, no matter how difficult he can be, just be thankful you don't have to go through the stresses of arguing. However, I wonder if your boyfriend is the type of person who is just passive or he has no backbone. Which I can understand how you might feel, I don't like men who can't stand up for themselves.

CafeMom Tickers

CafeMom Tickers

notomatoes
by on Oct. 1, 2013 at 5:33 PM
2 moms liked this

sweetie, count your bleesings! the people who live above us are constantly at each others throats, they shout,they scream, they shove each other into furniture, last week they got into a shoving match on the landing , half the time it sounds like a herd of frustrated toddlers on a sugar rush!! dont pick a fight with the guy, enjoy the lack of drama..god knows i would love to have two of you living above us rather then the couple that lives above us now..geeesh

Amala650
by Member on Oct. 1, 2013 at 6:28 PM
Hope it will remain like this forever And u r very lucky!
Goddesswillow
by on Oct. 1, 2013 at 6:45 PM
1 mom liked this

my husband is the same way and i find it a bit annoying, he wants me to make the disisions, If we get into any kind of disagreement suddenly I'm right, and have always been right. We did have a big argument once, when it was over he was all, well if we can survive this then we can survive anything. it is annoying not to know if he is really interested in some of the things we do. In the begining when i cooked something even if it was nasty he would tell me he liked it, even though he didn't even after telling him i didn't like it.

kgalvano
by Member on Oct. 1, 2013 at 8:08 PM
1 mom liked this

count ur lucky stars. ill trade u

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)