Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Is this normal in a 4 day old baby?

Posted by   + Show Post

I just had DD2 by c-section Monday morning.  I have been breast feeding her and yesterday she has started to have diaheira.  I mean the loud wet fart kind.  I know gross sounding but can this be normal in a 4 day old?  She isn't coughing, she has started to spit up and sneeze.  She wants to eat every hour almost and hasn't been sleeping well but not running a temp.  Not sure what to do or think.  On a funny not wish I could have had a picture of my husbands face when his little princess made that wet farting sound while he was watching a movie, it was priceless to see the grossed out look.  If my post seems a little scattered it might be the late hour and the pain meds they put me on.  Any advice or reassurance on DD2's situation would be greatly appreciated.

by on Sep. 27, 2013 at 2:32 AM
Replies (11-14):
splatz
by Sarah on Sep. 27, 2013 at 3:15 PM

Sounds normal to me. 

Congrats on the new little one! 

squeekers
by Member on Sep. 28, 2013 at 1:07 AM

her system is having only wet food and her system is just beginning. yep, sounds about right to me.

celestegood
by Gold Member on Sep. 28, 2013 at 8:40 PM
That is totally normal. Congratulations!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mrs.Thomason
by Member on Sep. 28, 2013 at 11:00 PM

Thank you everyone : ) when i told my DH he laughed at me lol oh well just goes to show we learn something new everyday.  Here's a pic of my little newborn.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)