Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom
Your bedroom?
I need a color that says I'm young(20's) but I'm a parent! I've been searching for years... I started painting pink but stopped halfway... Looks ridiculous
by on Sep. 27, 2013 at 5:48 AM
Replies (61-70):
ladyluke2007
by Member on Sep. 28, 2013 at 7:56 PM

Mine is going to be dark blue, right now is an old wall paper.  

SheciaBaby
by Member on Sep. 28, 2013 at 7:59 PM
Look on page six I believe... Someone posted a bedroom pic.. I like that color.. I think I can contrast it with a deep red

Quoting SlapItHigh:

Right now it's a pale putty color from the previous owner. I do not like it!! Thanks for making this thread. It will help me choose a color too. I have been wanting to paint but the only thing holding me back has been my inability to choose a color.

rebeccab1966
by on Sep. 28, 2013 at 8:09 PM

My room is pale grey with white trim, I have a gorgeous white quilt with black and white ribbon embroidered on it.  It's very soothing.

celestegood
by Gold Member on Sep. 28, 2013 at 8:21 PM
1 mom liked this
I actually think this color sounds great! I need to check that out.

Quoting kidlover2:

My bedroom color is called sea salt. It's a pale blueish, greenish, grayish color. I love it because I change up my sheets and quilt all the time. It looks fabulous with cranberry and forest greens in the winter and I bring out my hot pinks , aqua blues, and orange in the spring.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
celestegood
by Gold Member on Sep. 28, 2013 at 8:21 PM
I wish that went well with wood.

Quoting rebeccab1966:

My room is pale grey with white trim, I have a gorgeous white quilt with black and white ribbon embroidered on it.  It's very soothing.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
rebeccab1966
by on Sep. 28, 2013 at 8:22 PM

Quoting celestegood:

Quoting rebeccab1966:

Can you paint the wood?

celestegood
by Gold Member on Sep. 28, 2013 at 8:51 PM
Not really.

Quoting rebeccab1966:

Quoting celestegood:

Quoting rebeccab1966:

Can you paint the wood?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Momofmenagerie
by Bronze Member on Sep. 28, 2013 at 8:58 PM
1 mom liked this
A gray glaze and a mellow purple bedspread .
Sheer gray and black curtains ( to keep the sun out before I'm ready) :-D

I have an awesome black and white print called " le bassier" sp. ( French for " the Kiss") by Helmut Newton.

The other wall pieces are a couple of art like pictures of my wedding and romantic quotes on one side of the wall.
Vix920
by Vickie on Sep. 28, 2013 at 11:48 PM

My bedroom is taupe, I guess. When we bought the house, it had been flipped, and every room was the same beige-ish neutral color. After 3 years, I officially hate it. I guess it's fine in the main room, but I'm itching to paint the bedrooms. I want to do mine in gray & yellow. The walls will be gray.

MommyTo5Boys
by Member on Sep. 29, 2013 at 12:07 PM

Guess it would depend on the size of the room, how high and what color the ceilings are, and how much natural light it gets.

Quoting SheciaBaby:

Wondering if a purple Grey would make the room look smaller

Quoting MommyTo5Boys:

Mine is cream, blah!

We plan on changing it soon to a really awesome slate/purple/gray color tho!!!

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)