Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

YAY! It's Friday!! What are your plans?

Posted by   + Show Post

have a nice weekend

by on Sep. 27, 2013 at 7:33 AM
Replies (21-30):
LivinDeadGurl
Starting a new job next month! So excited!
Wednesday at 11:56 PM
by Maranda on Sep. 27, 2013 at 10:54 AM

Cleaning and organizing here

goddess99
by Michelle on Sep. 27, 2013 at 10:56 AM

Have fun =) Enjoy your weekend.

Quoting LivinDeadGurl:

Cleaning and organizing here

timefor2
by on Sep. 27, 2013 at 11:02 AM

laundry, cleaned the bathroom downstairs, dishes,dust upstairs and down, went and got tabs for the car, stopped at the thrift store for a minute, probably walmart this evening and that is just today!!.....Sunday helping my uncles move stuff from one storage unit to another one.

goddess99
by Michelle on Sep. 27, 2013 at 11:31 AM

Busy lady! Hope your Saturday is less hectic =)

Quoting timefor2:

laundry, cleaned the bathroom downstairs, dishes,dust upstairs and down, went and got tabs for the car, stopped at the thrift store for a minute, probably walmart this evening and that is just today!!.....Sunday helping my uncles move stuff from one storage unit to another one.

auntangelofsix
by Angel on Sep. 27, 2013 at 11:35 AM
Picking oldest up from school this afternoon and the rest of the weekend I'm not sure yet.
timefor2
by on Sep. 27, 2013 at 11:36 AM
1 mom liked this

Thank you...I think it will be :)

Quoting goddess99:

Busy lady! Hope your Saturday is less hectic =)

Quoting timefor2:

goddess99
by Michelle on Sep. 27, 2013 at 11:36 AM

Whatever it is, I hope it's fun =)

Quoting auntangelofsix:

Picking oldest up from school this afternoon and the rest of the weekend I'm not sure yet.

AydensMommy1008
by Member on Sep. 27, 2013 at 11:46 AM

Jus me and the bf this weekend. Right now Im wasting time on here bc I like chatting :) but I need to get to my house duties and then Im meeting up with an old friend of mine I havent seen in forever for lunch in a couple hrs! :) Bf and I have to do bday shopping this weekend. My sons 5th bday is wed this wk, party next Fri and his kids triplets bday is Sat they are going to be 8.  Birthdays 3 days apart and in just a few more wks we have to shop for all of them at once again come christmas. This is exhausting! lol

I want to shop for ME! :)

delanna6two
by Platinum Member on Sep. 27, 2013 at 11:47 AM

Yay Friday!!!  Going to Walmart:)

goddess99
by Michelle on Sep. 27, 2013 at 12:38 PM

That's alot of birthdays! Hopefully soon it will be your turn to do some shopping. Enjoy your weekend. And Happy Birthday to everyone!

Quoting AydensMommy1008:

Jus me and the bf this weekend. Right now Im wasting time on here bc I like chatting :) but I need to get to my house duties and then Im meeting up with an old friend of mine I havent seen in forever for lunch in a couple hrs! :) Bf and I have to do bday shopping this weekend. My sons 5th bday is wed this wk, party next Fri and his kids triplets bday is Sat they are going to be 8.  Birthdays 3 days apart and in just a few more wks we have to shop for all of them at once again come christmas. This is exhausting! lol

I want to shop for ME! :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)