Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

YAY! It's Friday!! What are your plans?

Posted by   + Show Post

have a nice weekend

by on Sep. 27, 2013 at 7:33 AM
Replies (31-40):
goddess99
by Michelle on Sep. 27, 2013 at 12:39 PM

Have fun =) we are going to walmart later today.

Quoting delanna6two:

Yay Friday!!!  Going to Walmart:)

AydensMommy1008
by Member on Sep. 27, 2013 at 12:42 PM

Quoting goddess99:

That's alot of birthdays! Hopefully soon it will be your turn to do some shopping. Enjoy your weekend. And Happy Birthday to everyone!

Quoting AydensMommy1008:

Jus me and the bf this weekend. Right now Im wasting time on here bc I like chatting :) but I need to get to my house duties and then Im meeting up with an old friend of mine I havent seen in forever for lunch in a couple hrs! :) Bf and I have to do bday shopping this weekend. My sons 5th bday is wed this wk, party next Fri and his kids triplets bday is Sat they are going to be 8.  Birthdays 3 days apart and in just a few more wks we have to shop for all of them at once again come christmas. This is exhausting! lol

I want to shop for ME! :)

Awh THANKS!! <3 :)

SlapItHigh
by on Sep. 27, 2013 at 12:45 PM

Tonight we are babysitting for a friend.  We swap babysitting and they watched our kids for us last Friday so it's our turn this friday.  My kids are going to have a blast playing with them!

goddess99
by Michelle on Sep. 27, 2013 at 1:10 PM

That's a pretty good deal you have set up. Have fun!

Quoting SlapItHigh:

Tonight we are babysitting for a friend.  We swap babysitting and they watched our kids for us last Friday so it's our turn this friday.  My kids are going to have a blast playing with them!

splatz
by Sarah on Sep. 27, 2013 at 3:16 PM

Cleaning & doing stuff around the house today. Tomorrow morning we are going to a big kids consignment sale & then out on a date for the first time in like a year and a half. Woohoo! Sunday we are going to the zoo :)

goddess99
by Michelle on Sep. 27, 2013 at 3:39 PM

This sounds like a great weekend wink mini Have fun!

Quoting splatz:

Cleaning & doing stuff around the house today. Tomorrow morning we are going to a big kids consignment sale & then out on a date for the first time in like a year and a half. Woohoo! Sunday we are going to the zoo :)

cookinmommyof1
by Bronze Member on Sep. 27, 2013 at 8:13 PM
Damn auto correct. Lol. It was supposed to say grab.
He said he had fun but it was to long. Lol. They left the school at 845a and got back just after 3p. They picked apples from the orchard and learned about apples, rode the train, and watched the pumpkin eating Dragon

Quoting goddess99:

What does green mean? Hope your son has a great time on his field trip =)

Quoting cookinmommyof1:

Ds has a field trip today to the pumpkin patch. He has to be at the school in 45 mins. Then I need to run to town and green a few groceries and a cookie press I bought off a fb garage sale page

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
goddess99
by Michelle on Sep. 27, 2013 at 8:46 PM

Gotcha ya. That is a long day, glad he had fun.

Quoting cookinmommyof1:

Damn auto correct. Lol. It was supposed to say grab.
He said he had fun but it was to long. Lol. They left the school at 845a and got back just after 3p. They picked apples from the orchard and learned about apples, rode the train, and watched the pumpkin eating Dragon

Quoting goddess99:

What does green mean? Hope your son has a great time on his field trip =)

Quoting cookinmommyof1:

Ds has a field trip today to the pumpkin patch. He has to be at the school in 45 mins. Then I need to run to town and green a few groceries and a cookie press I bought off a fb garage sale page

johnny4ever
3 weeks till school starts!
Yesterday at 7:22 AM
by Mrs. Depp on Sep. 27, 2013 at 8:47 PM

Our 12th Anniversary is tomorrow.Going to pumpkin patch

goddess99
by Michelle on Sep. 27, 2013 at 8:49 PM

happy anniversary  Enjoy your weekend =)

Quoting johnny4ever:

Our 12th Anniversary is tomorrow.Going to pumpkin patch

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)